crankcase and cover crack

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New engine is only 9mm longer;) Taller jug. Just gotta move the pipe bracket.

Just leave the nut and gears on the crank. They're smaller than the hole in the cases.

New engine is only 9mm longer;) Taller jug. Just gotta move the pipe bracket.

Just leave the nut and gears on the crank. They're smaller than the hole in the cases.

ok i will have a look tomorrow while im working on the bike i did try pulling the crank out it came out about 10-15mm than stopped i thought it was the gears stopping it

May need to pop the oil pump, but it's usually a galled input shaft or the kicker gear. Rotate kick shaft a bit while pulling.

ok engine is in carb is on i cranked over the engine and it fired up it revs fine but the idle is just a little to high i tried screwing out the idle screw this didnt make a difference i than tried the mixture screw and this also didnt make a difference i dont think i have a air leak as it is a new engine i had to use the original manifold i used a new manifold to head gasket but used the original carb to manifold seal there is also slack in the throttle cable and i tried pushing down on the carb slider to make sure it wasnt sticking could this be a jet problem as it was jetted for the 150cc engine and im now running the 125cc engine?

The_GDFP the crank wouldnt slide out because there are two sprockets on the clutch side both with different teeth so i will have to take the oil pump off i will get around to it sometime soon its hard work in 42c temps lol i will PM u when i get it off

Latest posts

Back