crazy engines

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwnage5000

Reaction score
got a few pics of some insane engines ive found while surfin if anyones got any postem here:cool:

Attachments

• 125monkey.jpg
    125monkey.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 89
  • 125monkey2.jpg
    125monkey2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 74
  • 125monkey3.jpg
    125monkey3.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 125monkey4.jpg
    125monkey4.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 125monkey5.jpg
    125monkey5.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 46
got a few pics of some insane engines ive found while surfin if anyones got any postem here:cool:

Well the 4 cylinder engine is a gimmicky FAKE ..... purely for show purposes . I'd like to see a video of one actually running .....The crank centreline doesn't line up with the crank centreline of the original bottom end .... there's not even enough case at the sides to allow for bolts on the ends of the crank , the crank is way too small in diameter .... The pipes are copper tubing or something similar , they're joined to the muffler by flex hose .... And note how they fail to show the carbs :p :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Gotta get up pretty early to catch out Cactus .... in fact ya gotta stay up all night:D

Well the 4 cylinder engine is a gimmicky FAKE ..... purely for show purposes . I'd like to see a video of one actually running .....The crank centreline doesn't line up with the crank centreline of the original bottom end .... there's not even enough case at the sides to allow for bolts on the ends of the crank , the crank is way too small in diameter .... The pipes are copper tubing or something similar , they're joined to the muffler by flex hose .... And note how they fail to show the carbs :p :rolleyes:

That was 4 lines of sweet nothing lol

YouTube - Vierzylinder-Monkey

Last edited:

well dude ill post a vid if u like yes the 4 cylinder werks n sounds awsome pluss il post the site its 125cc with a 3 speed honda box if u dont believe it watch the vid it uses two flatslides i think YouTube - Vierzylinder-Monkey Testdrive

well uve been proved wrong cactus anyway got sum more pics and the original site url ul have to use babelfish tho cuz its in geman unless u speek it like me lol but the engine sounds sweet like a street bike wud luv to go ova ther and ride it or even put a 150cc one in my pitty now that wud be a sweet ride wat id like to see tho a 196cc 4cylinder pocketbike engine made up of 49cc's now that wud be sweet anyway if any of youse got sum pics of sum big heavily modified or just cool engines feel free to post em up

wirthwein-motoren

Attachments

• 125er$20015.jpg
    125er$20015.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 125er$20016.jpg
    125er$20016.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 26
yea i was looking at it last nite.... with pwnaga5000

cactus is kinda right i cant see how the bottom end lines up with the top end?

sounds like a f1 lol

Yeah I'm still not totally sold either what Cactus has said does make sense.:cool:

As for it running like a road bike ?? Are ya kidding ...it sounds like ya gotta rev the nuts off it to go 20kms an hour.

hhhhmmmm sounds like a hyabussa lol.....it may look freaking awsome but by the looksa of the vid i dont think it has much performance

how can ya say that cactus is wrong when it actually shows you no real proof that they are doing anything

how can u say that is not doing anything?!

look at the video its more than proof.. the motor goes and theres no other way to proove its "fake"

it goes and the original piston and barrel and head are no longer there so how else is this engine?

and the "real" motor bike sound is becuz it has 4 cylinders witch equal 4 exhausts witch make lots of noise... such are proper street bikes that have 4 cylinders.

how can ya say that cactus is wrong when it actually shows you no real proof that they are doing anything

are you blind:confused:

it was accused of being a fake, now theres a video to prove it aint! even though people think they know everything, sometimes even legends call it wrong:D

yep but as to how they have adapted 4 cylinders to run the existing crank to run through that gearbox has got me stumped

i would like to see it pulled down

and it says it's only a 125 which is odd looking at the size of the head

as for the sound it is feezable

greg from buzz bikes has put a 250cc farm quad engine in a miniquad some have seen this and it sounds pretty similar

I hear you pitmaster ....and don't take offense....but do you understand what Cactus is saying??

Because what he says makes sense ..... You see on ALL engines so far sh@t must line up like he says and there simply isn't room.... soooo if this is above board it's an INCREDIBLE leap forward in engineering indeed and you'll have to excuse our scepticism.

Have'nt said I'm sure it's fake...just said not convinced yet because a vid of some guy putting around a carpark is not enough for me to believe because non of the questions raised by Cactus are answered and vids can be faked .:cool:

Don'y get cranky bruz I'm intrigued just not convinced :cool:

I hear you pitmaster ....and don't take offense....but do you understand what Cactus is saying??

Don'y get cranky bruz I'm intrigued just not convinced

Hey bro, nah its all cool, no offence taken at all,

Heres a few more pics to keep the debate going (its about time we had a decent debate here anyways) it leads for some interesting reading instead of the usual crap happening around here lately haha,

125er20015uh0.jpg

125er20016tc7.jpg

125f0ur20040ja8.jpg

125f0ur20046uu3.jpg

Latest posts

Back