CRF 250 motor in 150 frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grnman

Reaction score
another beast ive found for you guys. a 250x motor in the 150 frame all motarded out.

250x4.jpg
250x2.jpg
250x6.jpg
250x1.jpg
250x3.jpg

wheelie machine lol, Looks as though its got a brand new head on it

You want to fix your post so it don't stretch across 8 screens? lol

These are called Junior X's I believe. Like the CR500 motors in a CRF450 frame. Think AMF or someone like that make em. Been around for ages.

Never seen a motord one though.

A 250 motor in an 80kg bike would be kick ass.

Any other specs on it?

What size rims you reckon they are?

crf250R cyl. head/cam on top of a crf250x bottom end) into a BBR "garage sale" 150R frame so it has an electric start.

Service Honda make theres with a Cr85 with a crf250R motor (no elec. start=lame) and the price from them is $7995USD.

The right radiator does not clear the header so it has to stay the 150R.

Rims are custom forged 17inch with a 520 pitch chain conversion.

They're claimed to handle similar to a CRF150RB. The riders who said they couldn't keep the front end down were 95 and 110 lbs. I'm thinking of building one. I bought a new 150R roller in parts but missed out on a new 150R complete motor.

expert CRF150R bike - Moto-Related - Motocross Forums / Message Boards - Vital MX

Service Honda - Junior R

I like this comment ... "If you are a power-addict who likes small bikes, the 250 Junior-R is priceless." :D

Honda CRF150r - Dirt Rider Magazine

Brown Brothers Motorsports - Service Honda 250 Junior-R - Dirt Rider Magazine

Hello Folks, I have been lurking here for a bit and noticed this thread about one of my custom builds. So I figured I would join and take credit for my nifty little homemade monster. Any questions feel free to ask.

Charging up the camera to snap some pics of the recent builds for you guys. This year has been alot of fun and I managed to actually ride the new builds as much as I wrenched on them (maybe). Trackdays at Grange are the regular now. Twice a month I load up half a dozen bikes and spend $30 to ride all day till the sun goes down.

Found some 12" Chicken hawks under the tree this morning along with a gopro 2 so I will report back first of the year with some vids too.

Merry Xmas and welcome! :D

Sweet build mate! am sure everyone is hanging out for the build threads .. I am anyway! :)

slightly off topic.. but back in the day wasnt it 250 & 125's into 80 frames? guess its ALL been tried at somestage..

but props to a sweet build right there! :D

another beast ive found for you guys. a 250x motor in the 150 frame all motarded out.

250x4.jpg
250x2.jpg
250x6.jpg
250x1.jpg
250x3.jpg
lol 2 bad it’s a supermini 🤣. I got nothing against it but I like motocross more and I would love to rip it up on a track with that beast

Latest posts

Back