Crf150RB

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ you EDIT the original post and change the thread title... but iv already done that for you...

Get an hour meter!!! you just spent how much on a brand new bike!!? $80 is hardly going to break ya budget... It (the hr meter) goes by the length of time the engine is running.. so when ya do stop for a break.. that dosnt get sucked into ya ride/maintenence time.. if that makes sense..

Good purchase and keep us posted to any mods etc you do. :D

im thinking electric starts are the softest things out there, for small, weak babies.

Ever tried kick starting a bike on a serious angle? half way up a slippery hill? shin deep in mud?

try kick starting a british 750 triple ...which has a left hand kick start... :rolleyes:

Electric start is good.. when ya know when n how to use it!

hour meter help alot when and if you need to rebuild or do other maintainence and it will help you sell the bike too when you have too .

Yeah I understand your points with the hour meter and I guess $80 is nothing compared to $6000 but we couldnt even afford that in the first place. Huge loan taken out. haha

I'll see what dad reckons.
Whats your opinion on body armor?

and foolsp33d, yeah I tried that first but it didnt appear to actually change the title.
thanks

:beerchug: looks nice as. Enjoy
nothing like a new honda
by the way dhz do a hour meter $29 dont know how good they are but.............

Last edited:
Yeah I understand your points with the hour meter and I guess $80 is nothing compared to $6000 but we couldnt even afford that in the first place. Huge loan taken out. haha

I'll see what dad reckons.
Whats your opinion on body armor?

and foolsp33d, yeah I tried that first but it didnt appear to actually change the title.
thanks

Ill go with the 2 stroke :boxe:
Also thor sentinel armour would be the best bang for the buck

Yeah your right there, the 125 two stroke would be a threat to the 250's :)
Yeah the 150 is comparable to the 85's but from what ive heard the crf150r smokes all 85's :)

i have beaten a2010 crf150rb on on my 2003 suzuki rm85L there a the pretty much the same besides the 2 stroke picks up speed up quicker but it really depends on your riding skills

Nice ride Mitch :coolthumb: Many fun times ahead with that thing.

Ever tried kick starting a bike on a serious angle? half way up a slippery hill? shin deep in mud?

try kick starting a british 750 triple ...which has a left hand kick start... :rolleyes:

Electric start is good.. when ya know when n how to use it!

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that comment coz it comes in handy on the big hills sometimes. I hated the left side kicker on the Husaburg's and could never get used to it coz I was always reaching for the kicker on the right side out of habit so the elec start came in handy there. The latest Husaburgs dont even give you that option coz their elec start only and I cant say I like that idea. Once you get yourself an elec start bike the kickstart never gets used but it always good to have as a backup.

On pit bikes though an elec start is kinda pointless and just an unnecessary added weight. You can move them around easy enough when standing on a cliff face if you had to so kicking them over isnt much of a hassle.

True, but stick on?
you think that will stay put when thrown around?

"Easy Installation - peel & stick, no wiring necessary, or attach with enclosed hardware."

You missed something...

If the "enclosed hardware" isn't enough, use a zip tie ;)

Yeah sorry I did miss that, haha. I will think about getting it then.

I'm probably going to buy the armor in store and a Peter Stevens has a clearance sale on their gear at the moment :) might suss it out

now thats where ya went wrong shoulda stuck to the small wheel way cooler

i tell ya if i had 6k thats where all my coin would be going to

Nah mate :) big wheels are heaps sicker
if you had 6k you would get the big wheel ;) but its too late now cause hondas sale is over.

Latest posts

Back