Crf150RB

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some updated photos.
I got Pro Taper Pillow Top grips and a genuine honda bash plate which actually is on in the first photos I posted.
Here are some photos.

IMG_2395.jpg

bash plate
IMG_2396.jpg

grips
IMG_2398.jpg

Oh and also, I only noticed this today and when I saw it, I literally crapped my pants.
theres a large dent in the bottom of my exhaust and I thought surely I havnt done it already, maybe its produced like that.
so I did a bit of surfing around on other photos but couldnt really confirm it.
can you guys help me out here?

IMG_2399.jpg

bike looks awesome man

the dent is there to clear your rear brake caliper for when you bottom out the shock..

:) thanks so much man
im surprised I hadnt noticed it before

off topic, but today I was trying to herd my cow into another paddock and he just stopped and kicked its back foot into my front mud guard :O
no damage but I was pretty pissed, haha

might want to get yourself a bar pad...

other than that, the bike looks pretty sick, you getting a sticker kit and stuff for it?

yeah bars were the next thing.
can you get pads at most mx stores?

probably wont gets sticker/plastic kits just yet cause I still need to save up money to pay dad back for it.
after I have payed for my car I will definately look into getting some sick graphics though :)

yeah, pro taper have their standard 'pro taper' bar pads in blue, red and black. You can also get Metal Mulisha, yamaha, honda and others... All for around 20bucks.

revisiting the body armor...
im tossing up between buying the Fox Airframe, or the Fox R3
the R3 is cheaper but maybe looks a bit uncomfortable.
you guys ever had either one.. or your general opinion.
I would try them on in store but I have a feeling they wouldnt stock these.. worth a try though.
check them out on their website and tell me what you think:

Fox Head | 2010

or there online shop:

Fox Racing Inc

Cheers :)

Go to a shop and try some on!!!! :damnmate:

Mate, I was just skimming through... You seem to ask a lot of questions.. Soon it will be what toilet paper to use...

Just go out and touch and feel, try things on.. Then you will have your OWN opinions.. :alc:

ive got the airframe...its ok, really light but it doesnt feel like its gonna protect ya much apart from gettin roosted and maybe savin a tear or two in ya jersey... personally i'd go with something like this...Alpinestars Bionic 2 Protection Jacket - Bikebiz - New & Used Motorcycles, Motorcycle Parts & Motorbike Accessories

not that exact one coz thats expensive but my mate got a real nice 661 one like that for $40 less then wat i paid for my airframe and i would of much rathered his one

just my two cents

cheers nemo86.
so you reckon go the jacket way?

and TyD, I have been riding for one year. I havnt owned much gear etc...
just cause you probably have decades of experience, doesnt mean everyone does.
I just want ideas of what im looking at before I go wandering around it stores not having a clue what im there for.

yehh i reckon its the way to go...feel much more protected and also keeps ya warmer on cold days :p

well from memory i think i paid 200 for my airframe...so 150 for one of the other ones is pretty good

Latest posts

Back