Crf250r 2010 for 1500$

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rivvs

Reaction score
Hello on alibaba i can buy a crf250r for only 1500$ us .What do you think about this web site.
Is that is true or false and this is the real crf or a fake

yeah you could buy a crf250r. whether you get a crf250r is another question ? FAKE

lmao, the answer to this is most obvious..

alibaba isnt an online buying site so to speak...

its a business to business (b2b) website, full of both fake and real business's

chances are you will have to buy ten. I have bought stuff from a seller on there, but if you do choose to buy something from them, be prepared to lose your money, because you wont get it back if the deal goes sour. I used the line 'ill buy one now and very interested in getting 10 once i know the quality'.

Only shows a picture of one doesn't say crf250r in the add

on the seat and on the engine and in specification they write place of origine :japan

still doesnt say crf250r tho does it ? just buy it then .

ITS NOT A HONDA CFR250!!!!

You need to lose some money to smarten up. Yes it a picture of a cfr but read the description. Ask them to send you pics of the actual bike.

on the seat and on the engine and in specification they write place of origine :japan

Is that the link for the "CRF"?

Few things i noticed straight away..

1) US $2,300 - 4,000 / Piece

you state $1500? i cant see that anywhere?

2) SD250-03 NEW MODEL EEC 250CC OFF ROAD BIKE DIRT BIKE MOTORCYCLE

No where does it state CRF?

As sean stated, this is a B2B website, not one you can just buy parts off.

your being misled by yourself and the seller...

there either a full 1 to 1 china copy or full of sht... i choice second option

just noticed on the alibaba site of the bike if you click thru the photos it shows the next lot as china 250 bikes... lmao. seller should be reported

and if you zoom in on the last 250 pic (before it changes to the 450) youll notice it looks like it says x motos on the seat...

also it looks like the original photo isnt a new crf250... the clutch cover looks to have the paint worn off it...

here you go if you think were wrong think again!!!

EEC_250cc_Motorbike.jpg

Latest posts

Back