CRF50 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE:

i want to say thank you for all the people who have helped me and given idea's on what the problem might be thanks you guy's so much !!!

So i pulled of the minkuni and checked the oko back on and looked at the wiring one green wire wasnt going in properly so i got some pliers and made it go together without any movement and i took of the cover and she went for a good hour only died once because was low on fuel but started right back up it runs high rpm when idling probably need to change the jets !! i am going on a holiday for a while once im back il sort that out and i cant wait to take her out in the bush and rip it up :)

latest picture
449c88ce20a39a4d6f5dc39f9bac8ef3.png

also looking at getting a TB Race Head V2 Kit ? TB PARTS ? Buy Online Australia at DHZ when i get back :)

Last edited:
took the back rim to honda to get a new tyre should be picking it back up today to put back on and i am looking at getting a new cam any suggestions ? also might bore it out to a 146 to get a lil bit more power xD

Last edited:
UPDATE: bought a new seat cover and some marzocchi forks looking for a tripple clamp to chuck em on.

926ba8768f8a53d72e3b3cc6c70552eb.png

Ok so i haven't posted an update in a while and i have done a fair bit of extra mods enjoy these pics ;)
also starting a new job to fund some more of the build stay tuned :) !!

.:New Mods:.
Factory Racing Cover
New D,I,D Chain
OEM Honda Plate 2015 Style
BBR Super Stock Swingarm
Home Made Breather
New Seat Cover

.:Mods that will be coming soon:.
Front Light
Any Sort Of Go Pro (so i can record vids and upload then for ya guy's to watch)
160 Bore Kit or the stock engine might be getting a make ova dunno yet
Port Polish The Head Maybee Bigger Valves And Cam
Frame Bracing
New Paint Job
install the Marzocchi Forks (Need Tripple Clamp, Fork Gards, New Front DISK Rim and front disk break and tyre)
RPM Gage
Proper Speedo
Hour Meter
Oil temp Gage
Dressup Kit
Foot pegs
different style kicksarter

Here Are The Latest Pics :)
c4dd9d998eeca8cfc5cc7e6f6da357a2.png

bcf8bcc6257bdde5fe5b27a4dc3e368a.png

c235e8c66efb4493d6f2cee627bb73a4.png

5515ab35704e2238d134b800fe92e08e.png