custom aluminium rear sprockets - any teeth No.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these sprockets are bloody awsome quality, absolute shit on the cheap chinese ones off ebay.
Old mate BnanaMan made me a 32T 428 pitch about 6months ago for me motovert RX, never ever missed a beat (have covered over 1000km's since ive had it.)
Its still in the same condition from when it came straight off the CNC!

Hey Dabomb do you still have a tacho on your RX?
Just wondering what's the top speed you can get out of your RX with that gearing17/32? And what RPM is it showing at top speed?
Also what RPM does it sit on at 100km/h?
I'm thinking of getting a custom sprocket made. Just trying to decide what size.:)

hey yo,
i havent pushes it too far, on my speedo it will a 100km/h at 8000 rpm...BUT, my tyres are huge, theres 10mm clearance between the swingarm/shockmount and the rear tyre, so the speedo will be out by a bit.

Rear Sproket Required

Bananaman,

I need a rear sprocket for a 1970's dirt bike I'm restoring for road racing. I'll need a copy of the original (which I have) so I can work out how the bike's geared as standard. The original I have is going all furry! (Must be some reaction to being in a box for 30 years)

just thought id let you all know, he did a great job of my custom sprocket that i had made for my bike, looks good and fits perfectly,

thanks again man

would like to see pics of ones you have made and ones others have bought

15122009002.jpg

15122009003.jpg

15122009005.jpg

sorry bout the quality was taken with my phone camera

sorry guys i dont take photo's of most of the sprockets, i might have a couple of pics on the home pc, will need to have a look tonight, maybe if the members i have made them for could take pics and upload them???

Latest posts

Back