Custom gpx 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minibiker

Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

Gpx 125cc race engine, race cam, high compiston
Pro taper bars
Dual exhausts
OKO 26mm carburetor
Dress up kit
Kenda tyres (not on yet)
Pro taper grips
1/8 throttle
Twin core coil

Last edited:
welcome to Miniriders,
bike looks good mate,
is that an Atomik Nitrous?
and the Twin core coil, do you mean its got a twin core spark plug lead?

Thanks man, Yeah was a 160cc nitrous decided to change it but still got a few more mods to do, ill keep it updated with some pics every now and then, and yeah twin core spark plug lead

Hey mate my personal experience with the twin core is that their not worth it the NGK leads are a lot better. The twin core are as stated twin core but the actual wiring is super thin so it has two thin cores as opposed to the NGK lead which had a thicker core and
more likely to make a better connection when joining it to the boot or coil that's just my opinion thou. I've had both on a takegawa hyper coil and the NGK created the better more consist spark.

@8r3nd0 hmm yeah might cahnge it then, @Styv_Loosekid_21 nah id rather keep it.

An update on it, took out to frankston mx track yesterday with (killpatrickyum) and (phil67)
IMG_1901.png
IMG_1892.png
734184_4852086703717_1052449738_n.jpg
IMG_1852.jpg
IMG_1897.png

looks like you 3 had some fun,
did you end up finding new tyres for it?

i'm using a Splitfire lead on my Atomik i like the way they charge up the spark,
they give a consistant high voltage at all rpms, the capacitors in them work well

Yeah ive got a kenda rear tyre and getting a kenda for the front soon and yeah the track is much better since theyve re designed it

Latest posts

Back