Custom Graphics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlts

Certified Computer Nerd
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I currently own a pitpro with crf50 style plastics and Ive been looking at getting a graphic kit for it.
But after much searching Ive found the selection of graphic kits to be extremely limited.

I was wondering what you guys think of getting custom graphics made?

Here is a design that I have made last night and was wondering what you guys think:

Custom Gaphic Link: Imageshack - customgraphics.png

Where and how much roughly would it cost to get this kit made?

Any help or constructive critisicm is greatly appreciated :)

hey mate, there are a few places that do custom kits and the avg price is around the $200 mark...as for limited crf50 style graphics kits?

i dont know where your looking but there everywhere....lol

what sorta kit you after?

Hey minifighter
cheers for the quick response.

I'm just after a crf50 kit but all I can seem to find is either monster, one industrie, sobe or makita graphics.
I was really just after something a bit "unique". Maybe a custom kit isn't the best idea for $$.
But do you know of any other graphic kits for the crf50 and where to get them?
maybe an american or china online store perhaps?

Cheers Carlton

Hey minifighter
cheers for the quick response.

I'm just after a crf50 kit but all I can seem to find is either monster, one industrie, sobe or makita graphics.
I was really just after something a bit "unique". Maybe a custom kit isn't the best idea for $$.
But do you know of any other graphic kits for the crf50 and where to get them?
maybe an american or china online store perhaps?

Cheers Carlton

really need a bit more info as to what your looking for...

Theres more kits than whats been said above^^

Like DC, Fast 50s, DHZ etc...

Go on the fast 50s website and Ebay stores and have a look around. Heaps to choose from and there easy as to find.

Go on the fast 50s website and Ebay stores and have a look around. Heaps to choose from and there easy as to find.

Cheers mate

Im having a good look now. Ill probably abandon the idea of custom kits due to $$

Ill update you guys on what I find

thats 2 seconds of searching...lol should i keep going

that was just ebay..and as i said...only few seconds worth of looking

Just adding my 2 bob from personal experience if you can get new plastics with your custom kit and see if the company puts the stickers on the plastics for you... IT'S WORTH EVERY EXTRA $$

I just battled to get my kit on and im really unhappy as it bubbly

Just adding my 2 bob from personal experience if you can get new plastics with your custom kit and see if the company puts the stickers on the plastics for you... IT'S WORTH EVERY EXTRA $$

I just battled to get my kit on and im really unhappy as it bubbly

Haha yeah my old kit bubbled cuz I sucked at putting it on and in the end I had to rip it off.

I hear your advice :)

Cheers mate

Latest posts

Back