Customising my Orion 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you need to give it 10-15 minutes between coats, same as most paints.
it just gives the thinners time to evaporate a bit, and the paint start to dry.

the 1998 Suzuki RMX250 is a good bike, i bought one for a mate, it had been flipped, paid $300.
the rear alloy subframe was cracked/bent up a bit, and so were the bars.
it's a slightly harder model to find parts for, compared to the earlier models.
it still has the Original PJ38 Keihin and factory expansion chamber etc, but does have Boyesen reeds
but it has a lot of power, pops wheelies without effort.

the one for sale, is that out St Agnes way?

the Customised Orion will be up for sale very soon.
and these are some of the final pics of this bike.
unless the next owner want's to continue this thread?

one crazy looking machine mate although its not my cuupa tea impressive innovations!!how did you get the edges on the the fins of the head to be more visible (metal)file?sand paper?looks clean as

the easiest way to polish up the fins on the head is to smooth them off with some 320 grit wet and dry, then some 800
then polish them up with some fine steel wool.
if you want more shine than that,
use some autosol chrome polish on a cotton rag old t-shirt etc,
just use a tiny bit at a time otherwise you will need to clean the fins off with a toothbrush and water.

I think anyone will be lucky to have this bike mate, one of a kind, the hardest part is putting a price on it ay. Are you still going to sell the ds80? Mine will probably be up for sale as soon as I fix it. Something has gone seriously wrong in the gear box area, no metal shavings present though. Just some thing not alligned or come loose or something, I don't know will find out though.

Sorry, crapped on a bit there^

yeah will be selling it soon, i want to tidy it up a bit more first. maybe a sticker kit ?
it is still up at swan reach for a bit, we have someone up there interested in it maybe?

i have the Orion on my local Gumtree atm,
i've had a few texts asking my lowest price etc etc
but today i have someone interested and keen to buy it for $500, he is coming over mid afternoon.
fingers crossed....

Haha. Good luck craig. She is a one off custom. That means a one only frame of its kind in the world.;)

the Custom Orion has been sold, loaded and has now gone......

it's a sad day !

damn mate, itwas a nice bike...oh well and btw i saw the add on gumtree :p, tbh i was thinkin about it

thanks mate,
the guy was so stoked when he saw it in person, he was ready to hand the money over before he said g'day.
i gave him a few spares just in case too, spare cdi, stator coils, ignition coil and lead, kill switch etc
he didn't even want to try it out, and have a quick ride on my front lawn.
after he left, he text me again, and commented on how good the bike looked, and thanked me again.
i'm sure he'll have lots of fun with it, over the next couple of years

cheers, craig

thanks,
i wonder if any of his mates come on here at all, and may have seen the bike/thread before?

nice bike mate just read the whole thread mate what a awsum job

cheers mate,
not much to read though, considering this thread started 2 1/2 years ago.

now i can start customising my Atomik Fuse next ?

Latest posts

Back