damit how to stop these people!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza2003au

Reaction score
a couple of nights ago my bedroom window was open and i was on the PC my room is next to my gate when i heard someone climbing over my fence i went out the back immediately with a torch i went around to the gate side of my back yard when i heard someone around the other side jumping the fence into my neighbors yard so i put out the word im removing the front wheel from my bikes so these *** holes cannot wheel the bikes away now i find a shopping trolly left in my front yard late tonight this is bs and my neighbors have way more respect than to leave a shopping trolly in my yard and it wasnt there around 6:30pm i have one of those cheap square link chains from ebay around my gate and i have another thick chain around the bikes in the shed with a industrial padlock i think these low lifes are coming for the bike they seen in my back yard with no rear wheel what other security measures are people using besides chains? as im sure these low life **** are coming prepaired with bolt cutters

Had this issue onces but I caught them in the act. I used to pretty much have 3 pitbikes in the front yard and they were never stolen!

Now I live closer to the city I put it in the shed and never even really worry. I have seriously never chained up my bikes. I feel sorry for you living in an area like that where you have to worry!

yeah thats sydney for ya my little cousin recently purchased a YZ250 he left the bike at his mates place a couple of days later it got dragged out of the yard with a chain on the rear wheel never to be seen than the same cousin had another bike a terra moto 125cc the chain broke so he left it at another mates house that to went missing and it was his friend who pinched it and is now riding it around in the streets we think this might be the same kid trying to pinch our bikes

there is a cheap and easy way of fixing this mate

you will need ................
baseball bat
pocket knife
nah jks, dont do that
as much as we feel like doing that to these **** heads but its not exactly leagle ;)

hope you catch them man, and they get what they deserve

I can elaborate more if you want but on ebay you can buy video cameras with night vision now there only good for about 50 ft so you need to mount them close to your shed or bike, they come with software for your pc and are fully wireless. There also fairly cheap to buy. I have two that record straight to my old desktop, if we ever wake to find a prob that the dog hasnt sorted ( or eaten) we can playback the feed and see what the go is. Let me know if ya want more info i can prob find the link to mine.

Everyone says baseball bat, but I bet if I was in your yard you wouldn't hit me. Not to mention baseball bats suck.. I'm glad I don't have to worry about this shut tho.. I don't go flaunting my bike around but if it ever went missing ( it's locked anyways) I would be able to find the Kent and they'd be more then sorry. Lol I'm not that violent but I have plenty of mates who are

alright then, nuckle dusters
nah jks though

i always have my bikes locked up
i would hate for them to be stolen, too much money and fun to loose

I saw a big padlock at a motorcycle accessories shop in Parramatta a couple of days ago.

If it gets moved or hit etc. It has a 110db alarm built in. Probably enough to alert you and scare the crap out of them.

I think it was about $70.00.

I have big auto gates and there is pretty much no way for anyone to get in. I never even lock my house.

Logic

I saw a big padlock at a motorcycle accessories shop in Parramatta a couple of days ago.

If it gets moved or hit etc. It has a 110db alarm built in. Probably enough to alert you and scare the crap out of them.

I think it was about $70.00.

I have big auto gates and there is pretty much no way for anyone to get in. I never even lock my house.

Logic

There is other locks more designed for road bikes and if the bike is moved at all it sets a little alarm off that you'd like keep on your key chain.

But that lock sounds more logical for at home. There is possums everywhere around my house, sometimes I wake up thinking I'm getting robbed.. just a possum... knowing my luck a possum would set it off ha ha.

I freaking hate a thief. When I was building my house, some scumbags swiped my compressor and nail gun. Now I'm living here, and am seen about, I haven't had any issues. 6' privacy fence, security cameras and silent alarm, plus me & the mutts have kept trouble away. Kids (18 & 20) around the corner tried to rob a pizza guy using a tire iron. Delivery guy shot them, killed one. No repeat offender status going on that punk's booking card. Tough town...

11-13006.jpg

17May06062.jpg

DinthePot017.jpg

Well personally I would put out front of ure place take out spark plug and wait with some fire crackers soon as c em touch ya bike let off crackers and start running at em with wooden martial art sword

bikes cabled together and locked to a 400 lbs steel workbench , locked inside a garage , alarm on house , 96 lbs pitbull , 12 gauge loaded with 1 rd birdshot , 1rd 00 buckshot , 3in slug , 00 buckshot , 3 in slug (in that order) bidrshot makes loud noise,00 buck make big blast , 3 in slug make a very very big hole , oh and i lve in a good neighborhood buts it is still so calif

hey the gdfp is that a johnson am bulldog?? looks very simular to my theif chewer.

Hey The_GDFP.

Man. I have heard some stuff about Flint these days.

Since when does the delivery guy carry firearms though?

That is some pretty scary state of affairs man. I thought Michael Moore would have returned to Flint by now like some foretold Messiah and set you all free from the powers that be.

I guess it would deter the idiots over here that try to hold up stores etc with screw drivers and needles.

I have put off my visit to Flint until you re-post a picture of your dogs with pink died fur and a picture of yourself in a suit helping an old lady across the road, without a firearm. :)

Logic

Last edited:
All bikes are locked together, so you take on you take the lot.
Bolt cutters can cut wire cables and plastics but they can't cut kevlar or this great other rope called vectran.
We also run a line of vectran through all the bikes.
We also have a big hook that has been ramset into the concreate that all these lines come from rather than using padlocks.

They would probably bypass the bikes and take the little dog. He/She is very cute.

logic

I have put of my visit to Flint until you re-post a picture of your dogs with pink died fur and a picture of yourself in a suit helping an old lady across the road, without a firearm. :)

Logic

For that to happen the little old lady'd probably hafta have a snub nosed pistol or blood filled syringe pointed at his back ...

For that to happen the little old lady'd probably hafta have a snub nosed pistol or blood filled syringe pointed at his back ...

Hmm. Yes, it is Flint.

This is the place where people have signs outside their homes saying, " Rabbits for sale, Pets or meat".

We wouldn't have to see that side of the photo anyway. Call it spin if you like.

Logic

Latest posts

Back