Daytona 190cc & 150cc Anima

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it does run a bigger bore to these motors though so there is more room to start with. do you have a like to the DOHC 190?

secrets with brad smith (braaap) michael blose ran one in the mini sx vegas..

from brads word the 190 is a aniMAL!!!

if you want good info maybe get onto him? but he doesnt like to give to many secrets so probly wont get alot out of info lol

Na he'll just tell ya that his daychina's are better beacause he designed them
and he has metal testing done on em

cheat

Lol

Msged him today and he said there $1450 for the 190!! Pre order now

I don't think that's not to bad if you ask me... Considering a gpx 160ho motor $700 plus another 800-900 for the v2 184kit and still after all that... The anima is "ment" to go harder

From all accounts of racers I've hear and seen recently, the 190 is THE ENGINE to have if you want to win! More power and more reliability that a wanged out tb setup! Also a bit harder to ride due to the shorter stroke, cams, valves, ports and ignition, but for the guys at the front its better than a long stroking engine and more like what you are used to racing on a jap bike.
For the everyday hack riders, I wouldn't go near it, you wont be able to get the potential out of it, you'd be better off with a 2V long stroke long skirt. But as for the ones who are good riders and are already up the front, the orders for one of these were placed long ago:eating:

That might be getting a bit excited. It's still a pit bike. 190cc isn't an impossible engine to ride in the world of motorbikes. Maybe if you're a young kid who has never thrown a leg over a bike before, but in perspective it's not an animal that can only be tamed by the elite. It's 190cc. Lol.

That might be getting a bit excited. It's still a pit bike. 190cc isn't an impossible engine to ride in the world of motorbikes. Maybe if you're a young kid who has never thrown a leg over a bike before, but in perspective it's not an animal that can only be tamed by the elite. It's 190cc. Lol.

It's pretty easy for a smaller engine to be un ride able on 12" wheels.

Ride a high powered crf50 engine around 124cc in a 10" chassis and its pretty much un ride able ...

It's pretty easy for a smaller engine to be un ride able on 12" wheels.

Ride a high powered crf50 engine around 124cc in a 10" chassis and its pretty much un ride able ...

Yeah fair enough. I guess you need to match the rest of the bike to your motor then. All that power and not enough support from chassis, wheels and suspension would be a bad mix. This 190 does sound fun that's for sure! :)

That might be getting a bit excited. It's still a pit bike. 190cc isn't an impossible engine to ride in the world of motorbikes.
On the other hand on dirt its freaking pointless to ride anything with 12" wheels and more than 20 horses...let allone smaller wheels:bathbaby:

These bikes we ride dont stop spinning the back wheel as it is so I cant see how more power is going to be of benefit.

I'd say a good rider would be able to not break traction, good throttle skills and top knotch pitbike skills... Michael blose on the Braaap anima 190 did a good job of taiming the 190 prime example

secrets with brad smith (braaap) michael blose ran one in the mini sx vegas..

from brads word the 190 is a aniMAL!!!

if you want good info maybe get onto him? but he doesnt like to give to many secrets so probly wont get alot out of info lol

I'd say a good rider would be able to not break traction, good throttle skills and top knotch pitbike skills... Michael blose on the Braaap anima 190 did a good job of taiming the 190 prime example

Name dropping much? :lol_hitting:

Twice in two posts...makes you wonder....

HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha

wayno styv is the last dude to get braap washed

he's even worse he rides for atomik he he he he ;) hey styv

HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha

wayno styv is the last dude to get braap washed

he's even worse he rides for atomik he he he he ;) hey styv

lol it did seam that way lookin back it now haha but nah dont ride a braap never have never will... dont like the geomatries on them

coolmodee01: you no me all to well.... go the atomik comp L!!!

How can "all" write or talk about an engine that isn´t available until now...??:Harp:

Availiable to the general consumer and everyday bike rider now, yes. Available to racers from within the industry.. available for over a year if you had the money and were willing to accept an engine that wasn't fully developed yet.
Plus when I was last in Japan (October 2010), they were already in the final testing stages of the 150.

Latest posts

Back