DHZ 160r Outlaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordancurrie

Reaction score
Ok so ive Sent an Email to DHZ and asked This.

If they could build me a 160 outlaw and Straight away Put the V2 Head on it with the TB 184 Big bore kit on it, also put an Oko 26mm Flatty and some Genuine Tapers etc..

I also asked them if they know if the New X4R Swingarm would Fit.

So just waiting to hear back from them to see what quote i get. Will Let you guys know...

Also Where can i get the S35 cam, or would the D25 Cam off DHZ be ok?
________
FUTURAMA ADVICE

Last edited:
you have obviously been into bikes for a while?

if not i think you will be surprised at how much power they have and might wanna get used to stock power first but yeh if you are definately up for a beast for the coin then go for it

be very interested in what price they throw at you

Ok so i finally Got a reply and here it is.

hey there jordan
best we can do for cash is

outlaw 160 $1700
v2 race head with ur option of s25 or s35 grind $450
185cc big bore kit $300
oko 26mm $100
protapers $75
assembly $80
ur total is $3000 the rest is for the labour
cheers

What are your guy's opinions? worth the 3k??.
________
Body science

Last edited:
lol yeah i hope it's insane, just waiting to get the go ahead from everyone, or whether i should get an LXR or a revmx with the V2, without the big bore... but i just like the CRF 70 Style so much better than the TTR.. Dunno why just personal preference i guess and the linkage thing doesn't bother me so much.....
________
Zoloft Pregnancy

Last edited:
Yer I can bet everyone will argue about the linkage crap and I prefur the look of the crf70 style as well but whatever u buy u shouldn't be disapointed u could allways run the 160 with a v2 head and oko an I reckon that would still be good then upgrade to the 184 bbk later on

haha same. they just dont get it.. i mean if they added up everything they spent on make-up, haircuts/dyes and whatever else women do they'd be equal if not More in the money spending department. and don't get me started on how many clothe's they "need"
________
Paxil Lawsuit

Last edited:
Lol yer and the bike will last 2 or 3 years not 2 weeks but I just say it's easier to keep the peace and buy shit with out her knowing and when she says when did u get that I say what this I've had it for ages lol

hahahaha classic, the thing is when you have a joint account that's not always easy.. lol but yeah pretty keen to get this ball rolling, finishing off my dhz 140, sell that so i can purchase this beast =]
________
WENDIE 99

Last edited:
Dunno why just personal preference i guess and the linkage thing doesn't bother me so much.....

I think if you rode a bike with linkage, you would notice a massive difference. Especially if your taking it on a track or up the bush.

All well and good having a powerful motor, not going to do you much good if you can't get traction to the ground efficiently.

I think if you rode a bike with linkage, you wouldn't notice a massive difference. Especially if your taking it on a track or up the bush.

All well and good having a powerful motor, not going to do you much good if you can't get traction to the ground efficiently.

that's true.. might have to test ride a RevMx, or a Ciniworkz..
________
Vermont dispensary

Last edited:
How much u want for the 140 got specs and pics

Not sure what it's worth lol..

it's pretty much the stock zonger 140, with a new dnm rear shock, and oko 26mm flatty haven't ridden it with them on yet, was gunna get some copy zocchies for it or just rebuild the front forks coz the ones on it are ****e.. getting a new proper chain and coil pack and exhaust and chain guard, just coz the stock ones are sh*t.. oh and some genuine taper bars.. it's got carlsbad's on it, and im gunna replace the front brake fluid and bleed them out.. and ill get some pics for you when i get home from work lol.
________
SUZUKI TL1000S HISTORY

Last edited:
that's true.. might have to test ride a RevMx, or a Ciniworkz..

That's what I would be doing.

I mean the Revmx is 2 grand. Could easily get a v2 head and s35 cam for it. Would be cheaper than the DHZ plus you have a better motor. Not quite as powerful, but you will have saved money and have linkage. Plus there is nothing else to do to the bike. :thumbup:

That's what I would be doing.

I mean the Revmx is 2 grand. Could easily get a v2 head and s35 cam for it. Not quite as powerful, but you will have saved money and have linkage. Plus there is nothing else to do to the bike. :thumbup:

Do you think Russ could get the chinamen to put the V2 on for me?? coz i have no idea what to do and don't want to F. it up lol. on the other hand if anyone wants a carton of JD or anything and wants to do it let me know.
________
Marijuana Seed

Last edited:
I'd love a revmx but I have never ridden one the only pitty I've ridden was an abused pitpro 125 and my old vert 125 I just want one to throw around the bush for some fun and for my bro to ride coz I have a big bike and I wouldn't get used much would the nitrous be ok for that

Do you think Russ could get the chinamen to put the V2 on for me?? coz i have no idea what to do and don't want to F. it up lol. on the other hand if anyone wants a carton of JD or anything and wants to do it let me know.

Only one way to find out, give him a call.

If the chinaman can't, Russ may be able too.

Latest posts

Back