DHZ 160r Outlaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a revmx but I have never ridden one the only pitty I've ridden was an abused pitpro 125 and my old vert 125 I just want one to throw around the bush for some fun and for my bro to ride coz I have a big bike and I wouldn't get used much would the nitrous be ok for that

yeah. i guess the nitrous would be fine if that's all you want it for. if you look after it etc. set it up right.. but everyone has their own opinion on ebay bikes. you just never know if your going to get the Lemon.. they're cheap too so i mean if you can pick up a nitrous for 500 - 650 delivered your laughing, put an oko on it and some bars and away you go....
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited:
Yer the nitrous sounds like the better option then later on put a big bore exhaust and dnm rear and maybe a pair of fastace copys and some billet rims and hubs

yeah man i'd say so.. just replace it when it breaks is my opinion why fix it when it's not broken?. but definately changing the suspension some time in the future is a must.. and i think i read somewhere you already have an oko... your set lol
________
Free Best Buy Gift Cards

Last edited:
She wasn't happy but there is nothing I can do so just pay it and get your car back then I can get my bike but I'm going back to Canberra soon so I'll get it when I get back in 6 months Which sucks coz I bloddy cold down there lol

Yer the nitrous sounds like the better option then later on put a big bore exhaust and dnm rear and maybe a pair of fastace copys and some billet rims and hubs

By the time you have done that you could have just brought a revmx and have a million times better bike. You will need to do a LOT more to the atomic to get it close.

Agreed motorman... adding up the cost of just those bits gets pretty close to a revmx, add a carb and consider the possibility of more $$$ in the case you get a lemon and your far and away better off with the revmx from day 1.

Well I'll decide when I get back from Canberra if the budget allows I'll get a revmx or and dhz or an atomik and yer I hate the cold

Have you even been reading this thread??

DON'T BUY A CHEAP ATOMIC!!!!

If you do you will be back on in a months time whinging why the whole thing has fallen apart.

Spend the money at the start and it will save you down the track.

I swear there are 10 threads a week started about the same shit.

I'll prob get the dhz or if I can afford it the revmx

If you can't afford them mate, just wait and save the cash. I know it sounds like a great idea to buy a $600 bike then do it up over time or you just want a bike ASAP but you are MUCH better off buying something better from start then doing it up.

yeah i learnt my lesson.. unfortunately they're right, even though the 600 bike is cheaper and more appealing add all the parts and your close to if not at the 2k mark including whatever brakes down that you have to replace... but its up to you in the end man whichever road you choose..... by the way what do you do down in canberra if you don't mind me asking?
________
Herbal Vaporizers

Last edited:
my mates bro brought a atomik nitrous 160 put it together and started it and wants to sell it coz he got caught speeding and he said i can have it for $300 what u reckon

if you're 100% sure it's in great condition then $300 is a steal.... fuk I'd buy it and I have no use for at all... the motor alone is worth $500

BUT everyone else is right... it's just not worth trying to do up an ebay shitbox... you spend WAY too much $ and at the end of the day it's still just a shitbox with a few upgrades.....
If you want a good bike without overspending the ONLY way to get one is to go and buy a good bike in the first place... you can not turn a shitter into a good bike without replacing 99% of the parts and spending twice as much

its been all loctited up and greased up and starts first kick the suspension seams ok its really only going to be for my bro to ride and putt around the bush and if i want to start jumping and crap ill sell it to my bro and buy a revmx or use it for motard

Latest posts

Back