DHZ 160r Outlaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
running a 26/28 or 30 depends on your ride style and what you plan to do with the bike..ie;racing?

all these carbs offer a different powerband, and what might be suited for me may not be suited for you..
i ride alot off open bush with the occasional light track work..

jets..id have to split the carb open to verify but approx 36 or 38 pilot with 105 main and needle raised with a washer under it for more height..

and thump, what do you mean by the 30 runs bigger jets?

oh, just that when i was running the 26mm on the Blitz, it was running K37 pilot, and k98 main jet, and was jetted to perfection, threw the 30mm on there, it needed a K45 pilot, and a K105 main... for the same jetting consistency... bigger hole in the bucket, bigger metering holes needed i guess... :p

oh ok, i didnt have any trouble at all... dhz 36 pilot and a 105 main, but it had a N80F needle which has the same taper as the JJH

fair enough. might also have been effected by the 250's ability to breathe a little harder than a smaller engine, when fed a bigger carby....

linkage set up will be slightly plusher, whether you get extra speed is another story! i know they are high quality but the bbr bikes go pretty well without linkage!

linkage set up will be slightly plusher, whether you get extra speed is another story! i know they are high quality but the bbr bikes go pretty well without linkage!

Put a pro rider on a peewee and he will beat me around a track lol....

the linkage is great on rutted big big tracks , but i reckon on a tight minibike track its not gonna make to much difference

Yeah well I think I'll just get it with the new style as a spare and see how I go. I'll do a bit of trackwork, trail riding up the watagans and what not nothing too serious but want good quality gear that's going to be reliable, quick and reasonably comfortable so I can spend a good couple of hours mucking around with the boys.
________
Box vaporizer

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back