DHZ Duel Exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what carby are you running with the dual exhaust???

i am pretty sure that it is the 30mm mikuni (standard carby) and as mentioned previously i have had to re tune it so it runus all sweet.

Omg i want !!!!!!

Oh my god i want a set of these pipes !!!! They look so awesome, does anyone know if these would fit on a 09' Braaap Maestro 150cc??? Im thinking it wont because of the gas shock but i REALLY hope it will because i want it so bad ahhaha Take a look at em

Enjoy:eek:

_dsc4968.jpg

_dsc4977.jpg

_dsc4979.jpg

if your rear shock has a external resevoir then no....
couple of people on here have them on their bikes
________
MARY JANE

Last edited:
yeh dhz duel exhaust.. dont be sucked in by the looks.. because thats all they are. although they look friken awesome.!! haha. but for 250.. not worth it in my opinion

Dam !! And yeah they are pretty over priced at $295 but farout they look good just sucks i have an external gas resevoir because i would sure love to wack the duel pipes on my bike how smick do they look

yeh 295$ sorry. yeah they give a clean crisp sound to saw a bloke at a track with them the other day. yeh if you bought a fastace rear shock they have an inbuilt gas resevoir and i think u cld put it on then.

yeah i wouldnt bother for all the trouble haha like u said they are just for looks no real power gain or anything

mate if you start a bloody thread title with ough my god or omg i'm gunna hunt you down and get skylar onto you
i dunno if it's a tassie thing or something but gee it's fkin annoying you little kids and your fat chick talk bloody hell

mate if you start a bloody thread title with ough my god or omg i'm gunna hunt you down and get skylar onto you
i dunno if it's a tassie thing or something but gee it's fkin annoying you little kids and your fat chick talk bloody hell

oh o ya pissed the coolies off :D lol

oh o ya pissed the coolies off :D lol

Pfft yeah i really care that i pissed him by saying "omg" what pisses me off is when people like him get so worked up about other people using slang, get over yourself im sure there are things u say that pisses other people off

thats humor to me.... not alot of respect but his a mod and his been around longer then you and i have and his prob sick of the gay talk like i am.....

the links more of a review then a thread

Yeah well fair enough but that just shit me, "i dunno if its a tassie thing" that the f*k does tassie got to do with it . "you little kids" im hardly little and pretty mature for my age. yeah i agree that omg is a gay saying and i used it once so what cut me some slack Yeah coolmode is a mod and he has been round longer than you or i so he should lighten up on the newbies here

Last edited by a moderator:
and dont say im not a newbie because i joined in 08 hahaah i joined up in 08 then never came on here i just went to sign up the other day then relised i already had an account :)

yeah i can see where your coming from but im droping it as its not my fight and thought to give my 2cents...btw omg is really gay, i hate it with a pashion.

newbie:p jokes haha

I completely agree. Its just annoying. There are other ways to express ones excitement:rolleyes:
Coolie, seen that thread where the whole thing is in caps and it gives you a headache? Go and have a little read of that...:p

By the way. Nothing personal mate...

Last edited:
thread merged with existing...

but go coolie! give it to the n(.)(.)B

pwnt.gif

User=you
Mod=me
Admin.=coolie

Latest posts

Back