Did you get ripped off

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truth

Reaction score
Read bottom to top.

Sad how some businesses handle themselves and crap on their dealers by not honoring MSRP that they ,the manufacturer/importer, set. How many people do you screw over, buyers and dealers, before the Truth about your poor business practices and low quality products becomes common knowledge available to the general public on forums and in emails around the world? You can't delete everything and silence everyone.

PRICE IS IN US DOLLARS

Subject: Re: lxr roller

Just keep it between you and I and we can make it work. Give me a call when you are ready!
Regards
Gary G.

Home of Pitster Pro Pit bikes and ATV's
Pitsterpro - Quality Pit Bikes, Mini Bikes, Pit Bike Parts & Accessories
Team support https://www.efusjon.com/pitsterpro
Office # 801.796.7416
Shop online here .: Pitster Pro - Shop :.pit bike parts, pit bike accessories, crf 50 parts, klx 110 parts, pitster pro parts, ttr 110 parts, mini bike parts and accessories,for all your pit bike parts needs
Fax # 801.796.7421
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes
Regards

Gary G.

Office # 801.796.7416
Shop online here .: Pitster Pro - Shop :.pit bike parts, pit bike accessories, crf 50 parts, klx 110 parts, pitster pro parts, ttr 110 parts, mini bike parts and accessories,for all your pit bike parts needs
Fax # 801.796.7421
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: lxr roller

Is that price for the complete bike, motor and all?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what i can do.
$1849 for the complete bike, plus a $49 shipping fee.
Sale the motor and other parts and you are money ahead.
Let me know what you would like to do.

Regards

Gary G.

Office # 801.796.7416
Fax # 801.796.7421
To: [email protected]
Subject: lxr roller

Is it possible to get a lxr roller minus a few items? I want to build a custom lxr but don't really want to buy the parts I won't use.

Join the revolution it's about time that big businesses quit sticking it to the working man with unreasonable markups. Its time that the people know how you have post deleted that show problems with your products and service.

Spread the word, tell your friends, neighbors, even the people you despise. We all should have a chance to know the Truth as it really is, not as PP sees fit. They can not be allowed to continue to sweep all complaints and manufacturing problems under the rug because they pay advertisers fees.

This has gone on far too long and I will not sit back and remain silent while they rape their customers and dealers.

Yes been reading it all before .

But to be honest that is Americans dealings ...

We have a very honest Pitster pro dealer here in Aus , and I wouldnt want anyone here to get the wrong idea about him.

Its to bad Pitster US run a business like they do...

The dealers are not the problem, it's the people running the company. Dealers are getting screwed just like the rest of us. Dealers are given MSRP's to base prices off, then Pitster undercuts the price they sell to the dealers at to anyone.

Sorry, dealers are not the problem. It's the people getting rich off of the dealers hard work just to undercut them. Dealers are getting it the worst because they're made to look really bad when you get their price and then get a price like this.

Yer it is real bad of them . but still its all got to do with Americans .

No matter what Pitster charges it will always be cheaper for us Australians to buy from a Aussie Dealer.

But i have been reading alot of stuff about them lately , and i can see something bad happening for them soon.

Truth, I'd like some more information from you, like where abouts your from. Australia or the USoA for starters..

From what I can figure out..(by searching for your IP and email.. Yes this information is freely available) Your American.. and THIS is an Aussie site.. fair enough your welcome to be here, but YOUR dealers arnt OUR dealers.. I suggest you take your rampblings to a US site, contact the PP importer directly and vent your anger there.. :)

Im open to being corrected, feel free..

Truth, I'd like some more information from you, like where abouts your from. Australia or the USoA for starters..

From what I can figure out..(by searching for your IP and email.. Yes this information is freely available) Your American.. and THIS is an Aussie site.. fair enough your welcome to be here, but YOUR dealers arnt OUR dealers.. I suggest you take your rampblings to a US site, contact the PP importer directly and vent your anger there.. :)

Yer but when you bring this up on Planetminis etc , it gets deleted LOL....

He is speaking the truth , Pitster Pro basically run planetminis these days ... anything that is said bad about them gets deleted and set straight .

They go around Pm'ing people how other bikes suck etc

Even my thread about my sprocket problem got deleted ........ like wtf was just trying to get a solution to the problem and see if anyone else had the same prob as me...

so i made another thread confronting them on how they deleted it.. and now they are trying to say it must be only the Australian bikes with this problem.....

It is pathetic and should not be happening..

Check this site out if you got time
MMU

They speak truth .

THIS IS NO WAY BAD MOUTHING KEN AND PITSTER AUS . They are Very good people and will continue to have my support no matter what..

Last edited:

but what hes getting at is ALL pitster dealers are gettng screwed over and then the big boys who run the shiz undercut them all

Then the RIGHT path needs to be taken, thats not by general consumers, its upto the distributors to stand up and have them selfs heard. I dont want Ken to go under just like none of you lot do.. But its them that are going to need to get onto the US/china importer/exporter and rectify the situation. Has anyone discussed it directly with the Aus importer? do they have any idea whats goin on behind their backs? Would be keen on hearing from some Direct sellers/importers on their dealings with PP and what info they can shed..

MMU.com is empty.. nothin there.. ''this board has no forum''

or do I have to register to looksy??-really CBF atm...

I'm American and as Wotaz stated planetminis and thumpertalk delete and bad Pitster posts. Everything Wotaz said is true. Our dealers aren't your dealers but that being said the dealers aren't the problem. Your dealers are buying their bikes from Pitster and Pitster is the problem.

I don't want any dealers to go under I wish everyone in the industry that conducts business in a truthful, honest manner nothing bet the best.

Then the RIGHT path needs to be taken, thats not by general consumers, its upto the distributors to stand up and have them selfs heard. I dont want Ken to go under just like none of you lot do.. But its them that are going to need to get onto the US/china importer/exporter and rectify the situation. Has anyone discussed it directly with the Aus importer? do they have any idea whats goin on behind their backs? Would be keen on hearing from some Direct sellers/importers on their dealings with PP and what info they can shed..

MMU.com is empty.. nothin there.. ''this board has no forum''

or do I have to register to looksy??-really CBF atm...

I want to make every dealer aware of the fact that they are selling bikes in America under dealer cost to the public. Your dealers in Aus are good people as are most of ours in the US. Only dealers should get dealer pricing, the price I posted is below what US dealers pay. If Pitsters mark up is so high that they can sell bikes below dealer cost to the public, then they should cut dealers some slack and lower the price they make them pay. If anyone in the US gets a price cut like this so should you all in Australia, you're a lot closer to China then we are

Pister lowers the price they charge dealers, and dealers are able to lower the price we all pay.

but what hes getting at is ALL pitster dealers are gettng screwed over and then the big boys who run the shiz undercut them all

That's what I'm trying to say PP is getting rich off a huge markup. In the US they undercut everyone, why not let you guys have a deal as well. We all should get up front pricing, that goes double for the dealers. If anyone puts an extra wad of cash in their pocket it should be the dealers, they provide your bikes, parts, and service not some clowns in Utah.

Last edited:
heres the link to that forum fools minimotouniverse.com • Index page registration needed to view

in Australia we dont have this problem because buying from an Aussie dealer will always be cheaper and more cost efficient to us as the freight on a full bike from the US would kill us.

now if thats how pitster pro deal over there than thats how it is...

its common knowledge that if you want a super deal you go direct to the importer and not to a dealer...

dealers pay more than the importer does regardless... there not going to sell there products at a cost price.
you have importers price
importer retail price
dealers price
and dealers retail price..

the dealers retail price usually is more than the importers retail price...its just the way it is...

actually i should put in here that DHZ/Pitser Pro OZ is the importer/dealer so best prices are offered by him and i doubt any other OZ dealer can come close

but yes it is wrong tht they troll the forums and remove any threads tht degrade there product, even it ifs it small problem like woggy's.
they should infact offer tech support within that thread or contact the thread owner for 1 to 1 advice..

Last edited:
Hey guys, i was a Pitster dealer way back in 2007, lost so many sales from being undercut from the factory, i gave up. minimotouniverse.com is my buddies site, we have about 400+ members, you have to join up to see the forums (just register, we had to many spammers when you didnt have to register) it's a good honest site run by racers (no advertisers) so you can say what you want and it wont get deleted. it is based in the US but we have quite a few over the ponders. we have about 5 serious engine gurus on the site to help with any tech info you need.

who are you people to tell Pitster what they can and can not do with their own business.
If you disagree with them just do not buy from them but to go around and make up rumors and make up false statements and emails you are pathetic.

I have seen the site Hackmunch is referring too and it is not unbiased. They sit around and bash Pitster to death. If they have 400 members only about 4 of them post over there.

No one is making false statements, creating rumors, or making fake emails. I have the emails saved and more sent to other email addresses as well.

Any dealers want copies of the emails pm me your email and the name of your store and I will forward them to you.

They've been caught in a lie and will do anything they can to try to cover it.

If Gary wants to sell his bikes for $1 then he should be able too without some guy baiting him into internet extortion through emails.

Last edited:
who are you people to tell Pitster what they can and can not do with their own business.
If you disagree with them just do not buy from them but to go around and make up rumors and make up false statements and emails you are pathetic.

I have seen the site Hackmunch is referring too and it is not unbiased. They sit around and bash Pitster to death. If they have 400 members only about 4 of them post over there.

"Pitster Rider" or American-Based "Pitster Dealer"??
It would appear, Sir, you got your username wrong...
No one is telling Pitster Pro what they can and cannot do.
They are making the general public aware of dealings behind closed doors and the cost dealers are facing as opposed to the mates rates of bikes being shipped out the back door of Pitster, by the importer... Unfair, and a sad fact of life, yes, but there is no crime in making others aware of the injustice...

If indeed there are emails and statements that do prove to be genuine, then Pitster is setting themselves up for a fall from grace.

We have seen firsthand that Pitster Pro cover their asses and interests on Planet Minis by deleting all and any threads that dare question the quality of the Pitster bikes, or point out defects with them.
A perfect example, was Pitster Pro having a thread made by one of our MiniRiders members who had issues with sprocket bolts and poor hub design, which is now becoming a re-curring problem with other owners, deleted from the forum on Planet Minis...
Instead of contacting said member, discussing the issue at hand, and coming to some sort of agreement where this design flaw is addressed, nup, it's all deleted, brushed under the carpet and kept hush hush...
Brilliant customer service there Sir...

As for the site HACKMUNCH is referring to, and their "Pitster" bashing, perhaps Sir, it's justified... Pitster is selling a bike that whilst it does have many great points, and is setting the benchmark for minibikes, but it also has it's faults and design flaws...
Afterall, we here on MiniRiders bag the living bejesus out of Atomik and TDR, both the companies, and their bikes. Why? Because they produce poor quality bikes, have **** aftersales service, and are just another greedy corporation.
Much like Pitster Pro, although as far we know, Atomik and TDR arent populated by redneck wife-collecting polygamists... ;)
I wonder, with America, **** Yeah, being the country of litigation and bull**** payouts, how long will it be before someone is injured by a hub collapsing, after it has failed, because the LXR and X4R have design faults in the rear hub... THAT PITSTER PRO ARE AWARE OF, AND ATTEMPT TO SILENCE AND COVER UP INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING, and decides, "Hmm, they knew about it, i've been injured due to it, LET'S TAKE PITSTER FOR A SWAG OF MONEY"....
It's the American way, is it not? It would appear suing people in the states, is a legitimate form of income...

Do they have a right to tell Pitster Pro how to run their business? No. That's what their managers and CEO's are there for.
Do they have a right to piss and moan about Pitsters dealings, quality of their product, their behaviour in regards to quality and design faults, and general monopolising of the truth on Planet Minis??? Especially if they can back it up with factual evidence??

Too right they do...

Isnt that what all you yanks preach is your Number One freedom?

The Right to Free Speech, regardless if it's popular or not?? (yes this includes saying Pitster may have pulled a few shiftys lately...)

ps: Welcome To MiniRiders!!!! :rolleyes:

Thank you Thump!

I am a country boy and being called a liar is like spitting in my face. Can I forward the emails to you or is there any highly respected members who could validate them?

We all work to hard for our money to continue to be dealt with this way. No more cover ups, and no more bs!

Latest posts

Back