Did you get ripped off

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope it wasnt my dig on PP customer service that killed the thread... geez ..them guys take sht straight to heart....
instead of answering what needs to be answered they scream that there getting attacked....
fark PP man up and answer this sht... it aint going away...

ha ha, careful sean, you might face a public slander suit, and litigation for pain and suffering... :p

They said it was a server error on PM. You guys should be able to post now! I can see the post too. I'm still banned for life, but at least I can peek in now.

As boring and non conspiracy theory supporting as it is, Z wasn't BSing, the PM server ran out of /tmp space which caused all sorts of bizarre behavior for a bit. For a short while the forum was flat out refusing to load for everyone, including me with my magically enhanced Moderator cookies.

Yup, as was mine for 99% of the time. The issue mainly affected new signups, aka everyone that was coming in to take a peek at the latest internet road kill still going through it's death throws on PM. And as I noted, while the problem was occurring I looked at those specific member's accounts and from my point of view, they were not banned/limited/etc, it was an internal glitch in the forum itself, nothing deliberate.

Yeah its all working for me now. I understand the occasional technical issues that can and do happen but I guess it was just bad timing which makes it look like it was a deliberate act. Thanks for letting us know what was going on ;).

Im not interested in getting involved in the discussion/debate on the topic of this thread but one thing I will do is to make sure this thread stays open and our mods will help to keep it all on topic. I dont think that closing the thread on PM was a good idea because some people still have unanswered questions. As Sean mentioned it should just be cleaned up and the mods should keep it clean and on topic.

Pitster Pro USA said:
We have an influx of fine Aussie lads who are here for nothing more then entertainment purposes so they can post a comment here, then run back to another forum and post up something completely different.

We welcome all of our new Aussie members here, but if you are posting to stir the pot and aren't contributing to PM in general, you'll be removed without warning or recourse.

Reposting including double and triple posts on closed topics will most likely get you removed from the forums.

I dont think any of our members would be posting there just to stir it up. They would more likely be trying to have certain questions answered because so far they havnt been given a satisfactory reply if any. It doesnt really matter if it affects them personally or not because issues have been raised on here so now they are curious. Some of our members have also been members of PM for some time and they browse your forums regularly just like they might do with other similar forums. They might not post much on your site just for the sake of posting but if they have a question about something they will speak up and ask in an attempt to find the answer. If that entertains them while possibly gaining some more knowledge about their hobby then I wish them well because thats what these forums are for isnt it, entertainment and sharing knowledge through discussion with other people who share a common interest?

I havnt read the whole thread on PM because I cant be bothered with it all but im sure our members arnt saying one thing over there and another thing here because they would know they'd get called out on it by someone. If a member is re-posting threads then my guess would be that they didnt get an answer in the original thread that they no longer have access too. Dont get me wrong though, we do have the occasional members that come on here just to stir up sh!t but they never last long.

You guys are great! I just posted this on mmu and thought it is relevant here as well.

Honesty is and will always be the best policy. Placing the blame on others, denying that facts are facts, and side stepping the issue are not very honest ways to conduct yourself. It might be the easy way out, but it reflects very poorly on you. The guys here and at minimotouniverse are not going to let this be swept under the rug, like so many time in the past.

We, the riders, are this industry not the corporations. They simply would not be without us, it's time they realize this. We made you and we can brake you.

I guess I don't need to tell you all that after all this is miniRIDERS!

you guys are cool cats and i enjoy your threads as for mountain, i checked your ip and your good, i dont understand why you cant log in, i saw you post a few days ago. let me know if your still having problems.

no...everything is good again, Dom...was some server glitch or so!

ok cool, i just dont want you or anyone here to think i would delete,ban or edit anything on our site. for this sport to move to the next level and for customers to "really" get what they pay for we all need to stick together and weed out these "money hungry" bad guys that lie and mislead customers. thanks again to miniriders.au for the fun.

ok cool, i just dont want you or anyone here to think i would delete,ban or edit anything on our site. for this sport to move to the next level and for customers to "really" get what they pay for we all need to stick together and weed out these "money hungry" bad guys that lie and mislead customers. thanks again to miniriders.au for the fun.

No worries mate you know you're welcome here anytime .... and I agree even though we are seperated by a big pond we should stick together so I for one will stay in touch and drop in at your's from time to time and see what's going down over there.... and yes planet minis can lick me....

we got sonsors we help out here but we don't ban crew for complaining about em .... after all it's suposed to be planet minis not planet pitster .

Anyway see here or there mate ...... stay on ya feet and keep throwin punches :cool:

Latest posts

Back