Did you get ripped off

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the whole time, my connection to the forum and ability to reply was perfect as was for plenty of other members

Yup, as was mine for 99% of the time. The issue mainly affected new signups, aka everyone that was coming in to take a peek at the latest internet road kill still going through it's death throws on PM. And as I noted, while the problem was occurring I looked at those specific member's accounts and from my point of view, they were not banned/limited/etc, it was an internal glitch in the forum itself, nothing deliberate.

Yup, as was mine for 99% of the time. The issue mainly affected new signups, aka everyone that was coming in to take a peek at the latest internet road kill still going through it's death throws on PM. And as I noted, while the problem was occurring I looked at those specific member's accounts and from my point of view, they were not banned/limited/etc, it was an internal glitch in the forum itself, nothing deliberate.

that helps Kurlon....as always u is one good dude:D

Any one want to tell blackwoodz I am a man of my word. I had a little moral dilemma, do I screw Terry and lie to him even though he's always done right by me, or let him know about what happened. It took me a week of serious thinking to decide what I should do. I feel I made the right choice.

I thought I was making this up, or I was a racer, or I baited them, or was I looking for a deal, or do I crap unicorns and pee rainbows. Those guy are talking in so many circles I'm getting dizzy

a man of his word huh? Then why did you not just buy a bike from Terry and just pay his priceing? Did you even have intentions of buying a bike?......last time you posted at PM you were all bummed out because you had no job.

Does it matter if he was going to buy a bike or not?

your one to talk making up new usernames

this isnt going to turn into another tupac/viper thing is it?

I see blackwoodz is quite confused. I never asked for the best price on anything. I wanted to know if I could get a customized order on a roller. I assumed if I could get the custom order lxr roller from PP I could get the same from Terry being that he was a dealer at the time. I didn't want it cheaper I just wanted some of the pieces I wouldn't use taken off. See my first message to PP I'm not baiting or asking for a deal.

Try reading.

I was laid off, I work making grinding wheels and specialized abrasives for the automotive and aeronautics industry. Things where slow and me as well as many of my co-workers got laid off. Big difference between laid off and jobless.

It's not any of your business but I also cashed in my 401k as well as have a savings account.

remeber a while ago some user was impersonating one of the sponsors got banned made another acount stated being a smartasre then called himself viper did the same thing unit mx might remember it i see if i can find a link

You get that Blackwoodz. At least read the posts and try to get your facts straight before you go to bashing me. There was a time I was worried I wouldn't get called back to work I have a family to support. Who doesn't worry when they're laid off work and the economy is what it is.

I was honest about what happened with Terry. He cut ties with PP and still offered to help me get the lxr even though he wouldn't be with PP anymore. I told him no thanks I'd find something else because I don't want to do business with a company that is so willing to disregard their dealers and the MSRP's they have set. Not to mention the constant thread/post removal, all seems real shady to me.

so in know its a bit late but are you all complaining about pp us selling the bike cheaper to individuals than there dealers right

so i can uderstand direct sales being cheaper but not cheaper than what the dealers pay and planet minis is owned by pp us and not letting problems be told

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]
Subject: lxr roller

Is it possible to get a lxr roller minus a few items? I want to build a custom lxr but don't really want to buy the parts I won't use.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need to learn to read Backwoodz. I never mentioned anything other than is this possible. I was asked for my zip code then offered a whole bike ( not the roller I asked about) for under dealer cost.

Not like they use to! Could you help fill him in a bit for me Wogtaz, you know about whats going on. Sorry but its getting late here and I'm very tired.

Latest posts

Back