DIRT DOLLS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemdog#25

Reaction score
10.jpg

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

nice gemma,,, i noticed theres not much support in here,,, there really should be!!!!!!!!!!! throw up some more doll pics and im sure guys will come crawlin!

Heaps of guys will have looked at her pics and gone all ga-ga ... Welcome to Miniriders :) ...

Plenty of guys of had their asses kicked by her on the track aswell. Yeh im 1 of those guys.

does not matter with pics it's how you ride them.go gemma ride them baby!

i saw a metallic green Cube shaped Japanese wagon today, it had a Dirt Dolls sticker taking up half of the back window.

I actually just caught up with a chick I used to knock around with when I was in my late teens on facey. Apparently she knows the lass that started it pretty well, spose I should ask her! :)

Yeah Dogs I just did up promo stickers for Tina the other day, she's getting a crew together for the sin50 meet.

Yeah I follow dirt dolls on facey, they put up a promo for the mini moto madness on the 11th October the other day.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Taylah And Meekah ( Wright Sisters Racing )are proud to be on the Dirt Dolls extreme team .WE Love Tina

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back