does all engines run same plug?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exquisit

Reaction score
im wondering no matter what size the motor, brand, power, etc etc do all engines run the ngk C7HSA?

thanks

tried to search and came up with nothing that answered my question

i guess thanks for nothing then

anyone else can help?
i have the motovert jialing 125 atm

what other models plugs do other engines use

thanks

Your question was "im wondering no matter what size the motor, brand, power, etc etc do all engines run the ngk C7HSA?".

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm certain I answered it! No, they don't, different bikes run different coils/CDI's/electrical systems, they have different displacements. They need different plugs.

If you'd like to know if there are similar plugs you can run, or whether you should be running that plug you'll need to be more specific. People aren't gonna read your mind; I don't mean to be harsh, but "ask a silly question, get a silly answer"! :D

i have asked which plug i shud use... no answer as yet... and i have searched... as usual

Mate, not to be too much of a hard-arse, but if you posted a thread with a heading/question similar to this one I'm not at all surprised you didn't get a reply.

Post in 'Ask the tech masters' under the heading "Spark plug preference and choosing the correct plug". Your post should be: "I ride a Motovert Jialing 125 running a NGK C7HSA plug. Is this the best choice for my bike? Does anyone have any recommendations on which plug to run? Thanks in advance!"

If this doesn't get you an answer, I'll eat my own socks! ;)

A C7HSA plug will do you fine. Most mini moto stores that sell them advertise them as being suitable for any mini, between 50-160+ cc's. If your engine is highly modified I would suggest using and NGK Iridium plug, as they are said to deliver a better spark. If it isn't, just stick with the C7HSA.

the best spark plug you can get is the CR7HIX

..and why is that so ???...because they are the most expensive??...ohh Boy :rolleyes:

@ the OP : for your bike a HSA7 will be ok for your bike...don´t fiddle around with something else...not worth a cent
If you got an 4V or a kitacohead, you need smaller plugs anyway;)

Last edited:
..and why is that so ???...because they are the most expensive??...ohh Boy :rolleyes:

@ the OP : for your bike a HSA7 will be ok for your bike...don´t fiddle around with something else...not worth a cent
If you got an 4V or a kitacohead, you need smaller plugs anyway;)

iridium plugs offer more reliability, service life and better burn than a standard nickel alloy plug.

the plug i have now is a cr8hsa... i was thinking that this is too hot and possibly buying the cr7hsa
what do you guys think?
also a small update... there is a massive miss now throughout the rev range...
=(
i was thinking of buying the cr7hsa tmr and givin that a try

Latest posts

Back