doing head, 54mm zongshen

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok thanks, i still dont get why it jst spins and doesnt come off tho,,,, should it go with the way the motor normal spins or the opp?

yeah china thats what im referring to...
doesnt look like yr hitting it real hard tho...
dont be scared to hit it, you can always get another nut.

and dvdrip... yeah this is a clutch mounted on the crank engine...

yer i dont want to hit it that hard,,,,, cuz they it be stuck on there,,,,,, and would you have another nut tho?????? plus am i going the right way?

looks like yr going the right way... ill double check again in case i was having a blond moment before

yep just checked again, it def unscrews anti clock wise which is the way you been trying...

and yeah ill have one of those castle nuts...in fact if ya can get over to pick it up ill give you a complete ducar engine...that way youll have heaps of spares..

but dont be scared to flog it...

with these engines does it work to put it in gear and lock the chain/sprocket with a screwdriver?

ok sean, if i fuck it, ill hopefully get my bro to drive me up, im pretty sure its in gear atm, i droped the motor drop of the bike, was easyer to fix the smoking problem with the head,

ill wait about 30mins and try this freezing stuff and try again, if not ill hit it, how many times do i have to turn it untill it comes off??

After a few good smackers it should be able to come off with your fingers.. I don't think I have any thing on tomorrow. You'll have to put up with $h!t quality vid though (phone camera). I think mums getting a new camera tomorrow anyways so we'll see then.

one pic still to come,
IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

its the basket you have to check ;)
EDIT:

this gear has to be two parts...did you check that??
051109165510_gear.bmp

Last edited:
what??? two parts??? it was one piece??

i cleaned the clutch , pulled aparted and cleaned with kero, and all put back together and still no clutch,,,

does this mean, pull apart again and "break" this cog back into 2??

ok pulled clutch off, and looked at that cog,, its one piece, ill take some pictures of it, but i dont think its 2,,,,,,,
IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

Last edited:
never mind, it was 2 peices, i hammer the middle bit out, and sanding it down a bit more,

should it be able to spin freely inside the cog?? or hows this work?

Latest posts

Back