doing head, 54mm zongshen

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah bulldog you're thinking of the impact driver, another tip if you don't have an impact driver is to put a can of WD40 in the freezer for 30mins, then spray it on the bolt for 5seconds, they should come out easily after that.

Hmm I have tryed with the hammer the didn't work. so I'll be safe with the impact driver.

Has any heard of this spacer causing problems for them ??

iv never had this problem your having with your clutch.

but to get the screws out you can use a flat punch and hit the heads of the screws a few times, then try a perfect fit screw driver and undo them...if they dont undo then keep hitting them with the punch..but dont flog the hell out of them..

ok so i got the bolts out, and should be geting the pulle today or thursday, before i pull the clutch off, does any one know where this spacer is??? or could know what else the problem is??

ok so i got the bolts out, and should be geting the pulle today or thursday, before i pull the clutch off, does any one know where this spacer is??? or could know what else the problem is??

heeellooo...look on the picture!!

Nobody has a cristal ball or x-ray eyes here, so you have to pull it apart...there is no way around it!!:p

you have to clean the whole basket...on the pic is the part which get usually stuck...you have to press it out , clean it, sand it down maybe, because it has to move freely;)
6d5y49w6.jpg

happens all the time when the basket gets too hot:cool:

mountain your image doesn't work, never did, try uploading it to imageshack

its not recomended but do able... best thing is kero and toothbrush then rinse under hot water...
and use steel wool or scour pads to keen the steel plates, that will rough em up abit in case there glazed....
also check that the steel plates arent warped, if they are then you need to replace them

when I paste the image link in firefox, a message from the imagehost says to stop direct linking to the image, so try imageshack and it'll work for people other than you

ok got the pulle b4, but cant seem to get this dam clutch off, snaped my screw driver trying to lock it up,

when i get it to spin anit lock wise it makes some grinding noise,,, grrrrrrrrrrrr,,,,,and just kepts spining still,,,

sean is this wat im meant to be hitting with the chisel, im uploading the pic now

chinaboy did you get my message about the clutch spring with a washer tightened on the boss, that's the only way I've found to hold the clutch in place while undoing the castle nut.

I snapped a screwdriver tip on my first attempt, you gotta use something fat like a nail punch

yer was jst thinking that, mine doesnt have a slinger and urs does,

i think i have done the nut, the pulle kepts sliping and its giving me the shits too!!!

I got a clucth like that but I haven't pulled it apart. I might pul it apart for you tomorrow, see what happens though.

Latest posts

Back