doing head, 54mm zongshen

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know...but better harsh words upfront , then a screwed up head and engine...everybody has to learn it and makes mistakes, but better a true words to begin than a lot of kind words when its too late

ok thanks but where have i gone wrong???? i dont want to full port it but rly jst clean it up a bit??? i jst dont want to screw the head but get some gain still

ok sweet will do that tommom and i got the die grinder bits and jst put into a drill. should i do any thing with intake?? or jst leave it?? with exhust jst do a lil touc or jst leave it how it is now?? or jst prety much do the same as shuan posted up???

how this then???
intake
IMG_0737.jpg

exhust
IMG_0735.jpg

ok so got my bits today,,,,

got the head put together, springs where a cu^t to do but got them in the end,

also got a oil cooler head feeler kit to go with, so should be going be tommorm hopefully

will post up pictures later

yeah oz post must be the slowest postal company in the world...
i can order stuff from china and have it in my hands usually in half the time to something ordered from within aus..
the slowest part of and order is when oz post get it

umm not sure,, looks like stainless tho ill post another one of both valves b4 i put in tho

right one is intake
P261009_162101.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back