dook salad

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50s BRotherhood #1

Reaction score
g'day all for a few months i have been wanting to change my pitty (dook) from a carrot to a salad. so i finally started doing something about it and stripped my gaygb27 (dook) down to nothing. it is my new project and i have some parts on the way. i am going to go with the sdg chromo frames as they are easy to get and a good frame for the dosh. i have a alloy mono swing arm on the way, plastics and a sticker kit. i am just buying parts as i come across them.
i would also like to thank unit_mx for coming round one night and stripping it with me for a bit of fun (took us an hour lol). i will take a photo of the bike stripped soon.

here are some pics of the bike before:

i will post pics up as parts come.

tim

Last edited:
i know lol units bike is sick. he aint selling it anymore after that ride lol. hopefully mine will turn out sweet.

its chromolly not chromo hahahah booo_Oi i came over to your house twice to strip it down not once i deserve more props.Sorry about your tyre again

frame and plastics just arrived today which was bloody quick considering i only paid on monday. i highly recommend DHZ services and products. i will et pics up as soon as the camera is charge. i also bought a dp racing chain guide today :). so i am waiting on that and the swing arm now.

ok heres the bike in pieces but the forks are off now

my frame (gonne be white)

my plastics and sticker kit (Rockstar energy drink :))

tell me what you are thinking so far
cheers tim

i was thinking about it (red sub frame) but i dont know whether people think it will look cheap. look forward to seeing the photshop of it.
kits on fairly good but i will have to fix up one small part

Hey tim,
That's what they look like in white.....
PITPRO
Cheers.

Last edited:
yeh looking good =) should be good =D but will it do burn outs?? haha thats the altimete test =D

Latest posts

Back