dook salad

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i reckon paint the frame white with red subframe and red detachable engine mount leave the rest white.3 colours is to overdone on the frame

chain guide looks good

ok the weather finally cleared up and won myself some free time so i threw a few coats onto my frame. i decided to go all white, check it out:

thanks mate. once this drys i will be able to start throwing her together. spindle is machined so forks will fit perfect now. motor can go in and hopefully my seat will arrive around tuesday. :) im getting excited

Nice mate, I have the same rear shock, there not bad at all ;), Hate to break it to you though but the frame isnt cromolly, Goodluck anyway :)

to tell you the truth franky i would expect that lol. its still a few of loafs of bread mixed with water. but still better then my old frame with was worse then rat shit.
thanks for the feedback on the rear shock to mate. i appreciate it
cheers

yep for now.. 140 or something when the ducar blows and eventually a set of fastace aso2's?? who knows maybe even a set of dmn forks..and im using the old bars for now. pro tapers will come once the bike is rideable.

ok here is the motor in:

front end on:

will post up more pics later as the chasers war on everything is on :D

oh and i also got my fastace bs66ar shock today and fuell tank

#*$& I missed the chaser damnit forgot about that!!!

Ditch the bloody ducar, get a lifan 125!

im jelous of your bike tim , im actualing probally most likely going to steel it because of that frame.everything looks so coordinated colour and part wise.Im gonna sped up big on my mini now and finally get that vespa oil cooler to fit

WOW i havent even looked at this thread, cos i though you were doing up the Z & i did'nt want to have to kill you....

but lloks like you making good progress on this thing, will be good to have a bike that won't turn into a Chopper when you go off a curb...

#*$& I missed the chaser damnit forgot about that!!!

Ditch the bloody ducar, get a lifan 125!

haha was good episode too. there is repeats on friday night i think..
ducar runs like a charm at the moment, doesnt skip a beat. it gets no love but just wants to keep runniing. lifan will come once the ducar goes :)

im jelous of your bike tim , im actualing probally most likely going to steal it because of that frame.everything looks so coordinated colour and part wise.Im gonna sped up big on my mini now and finally get that vespa oil cooler to fit

better get it going so i can ride it at your property. maybe you can have a go ;)

WOW i havent even looked at this thread, cos i though you were doing up the Z & i did'nt want to have to kill you....

but lloks like you making good progress on this thing, will be good to have a bike that won't turn into a Chopper when you go off a curb...

thanks mate. the bike originally was a POS. back shock was of less qualitiy then a cheap pogo stick. so bad. fastace BR66AR is a gun of a shock. gonna shite all over the stock one :D

hey thats not going to be a GOLF CART that will turn out to be 1 of those bloody mini bikes i see rideing on my golf course

bugger off ya little bastards

hehehehe looking good shazza

hit a wall today fellas :(. put the spacers in the swingarm and bolted her on. fits perfect. but when i went to mount my rear shock it hits on the frame :(. ut these things can be fixed so i am going to modify my top mount for more clearance and my rear shock will fit. thank god my dad is an engineer :D

Latest posts

Back