dook salad

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
until the ducar blows.

LOL, shouldn't be long... :rolleyes: Mine lasted a few months..Oh wait, mine was in a foxico!;)

It's funny how pitpro used to state that the frame was worth $450 but they sell it for like $150 bux and they clearly state "RRP $199" LOL.

Ah, just spotted it for the specs on the pp140cc
"Revolutionary designed twin pipe extended Chromolly frame with cradle, valued at $450" LOL
Cheers.

Lol im planning to do the same to the foxico when i get some cash, when im finished there will be no foxico left :p

thats a great game plan XD do some skids till she blows and buy something better =D i like you style =)

my swing arm arrived today. very happy with the product. great welds and blinging :D
heres a pic:

hit some speed bumps the other day. have to modify my forks by machining the spindle and make some small spacers up for my swing arm

what do you think of the swing arm??

Looking good lol cant wait till its finished :D, and wth pascal your engine is still running in the foxico, you told me the only problem is a broken accelerator cord?"

sorry 4 the badness of the photoshopping but i think u will just get a better pic of the frame.. here they are
P.S TELL ME IF U WANT ME TO MAKE U MORE COLOURS ECT..
frame1.jpg

frame2.jpg

ey yellow pro x how do you change a colour of something to white in photoshop?

ey yellow pro x how do you change a colour of something to white in photoshop?

hey, you select it and then go up the top of the page to 'image' and then a little thing will drop down and on that little thing will say 'adjustments' and in adjustments u will see 'brightness/contrast' and click that and ten fiddle around with the scrolly thing

hop that helps xoxo

damn prox that looks so good. thanks heaps for that. i want to got with the white main, black sub and red top mount. looks awsome mate thanks again.

another parts arrived today yew!

should start actually going together very soon but i am not rushing this project as i want it perfect:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back