Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mate it defiantly hurt I can tell you, still does, I'd just don't want to talk about it lol.

ONE FOR MOTOR MAN!

FOR SALE 2010 YAMAHA YZF450/500
PRICE DROP TO $4000 PRICED TO SELL
Mechanically A1
recently had the motor completely rebuilt and upgraded to a 500cc piston and barrel which cost me $2200 work completed by the blokes down at BIKES PLUS on keilor road..
At the same time i also got a new cylinder head from Advance Motorcycle tuning in airport west which cost me another $750..
why buy somebody elses ticking time bomb just waitin to pop.. take advantage of the fact that ive already fix the problems for you..
Cant believe im having to get rid of it soo cheap but i need a car (ps..just because ive mentioned needing a car does not mean im interested in your busted up fords or commodores lol so dont bother asking if im interested swaping)
any other questions you have regaurding the bikefeel free to inbox or text 0468 431 636
bike located in st albans
10599225_10152267355246498_8853357614119418632_n.jpg

Thanks but no thanks loco. lol

You wouldn't catch me for dead on a Yamaha. ;)

Looking at Honda CRF450R's and a bit newer than that. 2012 upwards.

that Postie looks like it has an E Start YX 150cc.
i reckon he doesn't want to mention it though incase he gets caught out by rego, then he'll need a check at Regency or Lonsdale

$_20.JPG

Last edited:
That "CRV" is in a cashies or pawn store, so they probably wouldn't know what they have!

yeah it was $2500 a couple of weeks ago on gumtree,
then he put it on facebook for $2000, and now he has dropped it again to $1600
if i had the spare cash it would be sitting in my shed right about now.

edit; just had another look and he has taken the $1600 post off, i'm sure you could still get it for that though.

Latest posts

Back