Ebay sellers, Clean up your act

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradZ_09

Reaction score
Hey guys ive noticed while looking on ebay a LOT of sellers have absolutely no idea about any of this. here read description

140CC TDR ALLOY PIT TRAIL MOTOR DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR PX7 - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 27-Sep-08 20:08:00 AEST)

Says it has crf style plastics..
Im sure a lot more confidence would be put in these sellers with a bit of extra care. Ive seen so many spelling errors, photos of different bikes for descriptions, and this^.
not good?

Well have you see how many things they sell at once they are bound to make some mistakes
and if you sit there and try and find spelling mistakes you have too much time on you hands

What do u expect from these Asian sellers coz they cant even speak english! They are just one of many asian sellers that have no clue.

Hit the nail on the head

What do u expect from these Asian sellers coz they cant even speak english! They are just one of many asian sellers that have no clue.

Exactly!! Thats what i meen

this forum is about mini bikes, not about sellers advertising, if you have a problem with what there advertising dont you think you should tell them? they do not usually view this forum so they cant take any of what you have to say into consideration

Last edited:
Good point crazy and its just giving them some free advertising which I definatley dont want to do coz I would advise anyone to stay away from this seller.

Do you actually think these ' fly by night traders' have any clue as to what they are selling?
They are trying to make a buck. They will and will continue to do so untill the market is either saturated or stale. They dont give a shit about after sales services. Just flog bikes off quick , cheap and get out after a few months. Most Ebay sellers get a spec sheet of what they ordered from China , Thats as far as their understanding goes of whats on their bikes. Choose the cheapest components and sell the bikes at the highest possible price.

I have no doubt in my mind that half these seller would'nt have a clue as to what the difference between crf50 plastics and klx110 versions. Nor any doubt these scum have any passion for motorcycles. Most of these sellers are Asian as they can easily communicate to the factories in China , acustomed to the bartering lifestyle - A quick excurison to Patties markets will reveal this , In it for a quick buck ( Done so since the gold rush) and are highly organised

Ultimatley these are the guys who will destroy the mini scene with their poor quality bikes and poor after sales service , leaving the old Aussie's wallet flogged.
They don't give two hoots about the mini scene so I could give a toss about them. They are just parasites destroying Hard working business's like MSO who work their ass's off to help the customer be it before or after sales.

I couldn't think of a lesser kind. First of all we let these people into our country , open arms and they do this kind of shit. They are ripping us off and we will be continued to be ripped off if we don't do something about them. They destroyed half of the decent mini shops in OZ and will continue to do so. Half the people who buy these POS are clueless to what they are getting , they read the add over and over , froth on the fact that every piece of the bike is made from alloy and there's a few shiny bits here and there and they bid up. A few months down the track and little johny falls off his new red ebay special and the Dad goes and looks for parts. Can't get any and the owner is no where to be seen.

So the Aussie gets done over again.

Spelling is the last of their worries , they just jam together a layout , some enticing pictures and a few fancy specs and the sale is made. Im not too particularly confident that half the people buying these bikes can point out a spelling mistake either considering the shit heap they just stuck $700 could of been spent else where on a higher quality bike , they should of been smart enough to look around first and relise that they just got done over.

Hence why this site is a golden resource for info , I think its critical to check Miniriders before and purchase of an import.

i like the fact that unit-mx can go on about it and not cover what he has said twice, like what i usually do when i post up a thread of that consistency

well said mate!

this is the first post ive made thats not in my thread or for somthing im buying or selling in ages

and i jsut wanted to say man unit that was F****** well said

Lol, i read like a quarter of that, and i was like... yep......i agree:p

CRF Plastics LMAO, KLX duhhh
Who thinks that would be a Genuine BBR muffler???

Kinda Looks Like a Pit Pro ( Probably the same Quality ):mad:

Im all for the China product.

Im not a pro, never will be, and will always look for a bargain.

Theres such people that fall into my category, because they have other priorities in life, and 'pro' pit bikes arent justifyable, because we dont persue the sport in any serious way.

Heck, if i WERE into the sport, idve purchased a wow wee quality pit. But yeah fk that, i have a mortgage and other hobbies.

Todays economy, normal families look for a bargain, everything is made in china man, if you dont like the product, simply DONT buy it. Easy.

If you want to buy a chinese bike, and i say IF, youd want to look into a grounded company. At**K for example has spare parts galore. The casting on the alloy parts is laughable, and they way they throw their delivered stock around shows how 'disposable' their product is. But at least they are based in Oz and can help a nigga out when he's stuck.

i agree with unit, most of what you said is exactly true.
this is going to sound completely racist but i dont mean to be, its just something ive notice - i feel like when i work with or buy from an aussie i feel like they actually care about you, they want whatever your buying to work for you and theyre not just trying to take your money (well most of them)..
but yeah people from other backgrounds, i dont get the same vibe, its like "here take this, give me the money, bye - dont come back."

but at the same time i agree with creole in that i would love to get a clapped out pitty but i cant afford it and lucky for me these cheaper products are out there so i can still join in the fun but to a lesser extent i guess.

just to add -
are the pro tapers on that bike actually pro taper.. Or just some china shit with a sticker on them?

just to add -
are the pro tapers on that bike actually pro taper.. Or just some china shit with a sticker on them?

lookin at them Id say NEGATIVE they even look cheap and nasty, plus the crash pad doesnt look very real printing wise

ebay bikes just care about the looks not the performance they dont peform from the time you get them out of the box if you want a good looking good performing bike get a MSO, PIT PRO, or any other brands other than the flebay s****;)

it looks like a crap version of a PIT PRO expecialy the plastics the engine and with a different exhaust pipe
[=D

it looks like a crap version of a PIT PRO expecialy the plastics the engine and with a different exhaust pipe
[=D

Firstly, I'm not out to bag others, I'm not like that.
But MSO 140 you don't even have or have never had a bike, you don't know what your saying. You call it 'flee bay' because you have heard it off an experienced buyer. Doing so trying to make your self seem smart.
Secondly, you did know that Pitpro is an eBay brand? They do also have there shops, but so does atomik. So all up there pretty shit too, and I've had personal experience I'm not going off what other people have said.
To sum up, MSO 140 get a bloody clue before your post mate!.:mad:

I'm with Unit ...all day :cool:

I wrote this for the Hood a few issues back ......for those that missed it

Flea bay dealers .... Ok I might upset a few of you here .... but I'm waaay past caring .... and I don't mean to sound vicious and full of contempt but I am so that's just how it comes out . I've had a gutfull of you lecherous bottomfeeding parasites and I'm not the only one, you might not give a flying f@ck about the industry past how much coin you can rape from it but I do ... so get some of this you slugs in the garden of my paradise because it's time someone said something.Truth is words cannot describe the depths of the loathing I feel for you and your kind in fact just talking to few of you in an effort to get a balanced view (what a joke) for this article left me feeling dirty and violated and I hope you all die from a painful flesh eating virus they can't quite cure ..... that would be fitting because that's what you are to the pitbike industry you fat greedy bastards. Before I go much further I should say THERE ARE A FEW DECENT EBAY DEALERS ... this is not directed at them and they may feel a bit hard done by ... all I can really say is " if ya lay down with dogs ya wake up with fleas .... or there's a level of guilt by association .... and also that and these are just my opinions .

That's right my knobby chucking friends, companies who are committed to building quality bikes and parts are being quickly squeezed outta the market by fat pricks that buy containers of crap most of us wouldn't bother blowin snot on ....then they undercut everyone and sell em to fools that couldn't ride a bus and can't see past a sticker kit , it breaks my heart .See these guys sell whippersnippers and motorized golfbuggys and hundreds of other pieces of Chinese shit as well ... anything to make a buck, they don't care anymore about bikes than they do whippersnippers its just STOCK to them .... just a numbers game. They don't have a workshop ... any shop .... or even a clue for that matter and when something goes wrong you are on your own and the few hundred bucks you saved at the expense of the industry is now gobbled up buying crap parts that bend bend or brake as soon as ya look at them .I know this for a fact ,I'm a moderator on the miniriders website and if I had a dollar for every knobjockey that has come on braggin about his fleabay rocket sayin " it'd smoke your bike" to crew who have sunk five grand or more into there rides I'd have a big pile of dollar coins that's for sure .... where do these people come from ?... Ofcourse they ALL come back online within a week though sayin "how do I fix,start or straighten this thing ... every one of em. Some of the mods on there have the patience of saints and will spend hours explaining the importance of quality parts ..... me ? well ya know how I feel , let's just say it usually ends badly ..... everyone is so sensitive these days .

Testing ,testing ,testing these f@ckrenauts probably have'nt SEEN a bike outta the box for years let alone tested one ...it's called R and D or " research and development" and the reason fleabay dealers don't do it is because it costs you .... in time and more importantly for them MONEY. They don't have a whipper snipper team so why a pitbike team right ? Thing is R and D is essential ... here's how it works , basically you throw a bunch of bikes at some talented riders on a good track/compound and tell em to go for it ...within an hour you know what you got and what ya need to do to develop the bike.It's not rocket science but it is costly in more ways than one , I've seen the process at M.S.O when ken and Linda put Bushwacker , Dan Barrett , Justin Girotto, Ryno ,Durant Durant and recently Noel Kaine on their bikes ...a dedicated, talented ,bike bending crew if ever there was one,I've seen most of em go down HARD for the cause so it's been a painful process at times as well.The boys don't ride FOR M.SO they ride with em, a small distinction but a veery important one .Ken and Linda listen to rider feedback and the results are on the board M.S.O have made a competitive race bike that's been on every race podium that mattered this year and their reputation in the industry is bulletproof....ditto Cinny, Vert, FMR,Braap etc . I've promised not to name names ( LUCKY Robbie ) but a good example of the other side of the coin would be a major company let's just call em SORRYON and that abortion of a 250 they have been selling for years too any one silly enough to buy one ....here's a tip for ya's, sticking a pitbike subframe on a chinese ag bike is NOT R and D or cost efficency you idiots ....you are not clever you are just gunna get crew PRESSED ... I guess most who buy em can't ride or don't know much about bikes to start with because anyone who's spent any time at all behind the bars knows you don't get a good 250 dirt bike for a thousand bucks ....it just costs more than that to get a GOOD 250 brand new ....so I guess they don't realize what a piece of shit they have till they start to ride it and things start fallin off .In the end they either upgrade to a decent bike or it sits in the shed broken along with their owners riding aspirations. It doesn't matter the damage is already done, money that should be in the industry is spent on another container of motorized chopsticks or whippersnippers then ultimately into some fat greedy bastards pocket never to be seen again .

See none of us at the Hood have ever seen an fleabay dealer ... I think I'm probably the first to talk to one and I sure as sh@t won't be opening that little chestnut again in a hurry ... But I've never seen one ....chances are neither have you ..... anywhere ... they don't talk to us or anyone else in the industry because they know their bikes are shit and they are scared we'll tell everyone I suspect ... I DO ANYWAY ...but go to a race ... any race, freestyle event or anything to do with pitbikes and you'll see our advertisers ,riders and contributors right there in the thick of it .They are the ones who organize events,compete or drag tons of bikes and product all over our great land in the hope you'll support them ....so SUPPORT them ...so they'll support the mag ...... and we'll support you ..... like I said it's not rocket science.That's why I'm more than happy to part with a few extra hundred to buy from a real dealer and YOU should be too ... this way I know a few things ... my next bike will be even better than this one ,the riding level will continue to progress off the chart but most of all the extra few hundred it cost me has stayed in the industry and gone to someone who deserves it ....someone who is passionate enough to insure all this happens and more.... as a rule these are the people that advertise in the mag ... they support us ...we do our best to support and represent the industry .The other thing I think is important is this ... Freesport ( Anything you can ride or slide ) with it's billions of participants , industry , fans and spectators is the fastest growing demographic on the planet and it's gunna get bigger ... show any kid the x games or the olympics and most will go with X ... This demographic will explode in the next decade and pit bikes are an example and part of, if not a product of this demographic who's lack of rules is seen by some as a problem that needs to be fixed if we are to be acccepted by the mainstream .... You know what I say ?? ...... F@CK the mainstream, it's the lack of rules that keep our sports evolving at such a jaw dropping rate ...one of the million things " they" won't understand . So if we want the scene and bikes and riding to progress we gotta try and keep it tight and stop giving all the profits to the wrong people .... soooo the more money that goes BACK in the industry the better right? that way we willl be stronger and won't be hijacked by fat corporate bastards that don't ride WHICH IS WHAT IS HAPPENING .

Many would say and I'd agree this mag had been the hub of the 50s scene for years before I got here thanks to a small , busy and talented crew that work thier arses off every issue for very little ... every one of them does it because they love pitbikes and the smiles they put on peoples faces .... just like you .... that goes for our advertisers as well . Ya see it's not about money or greedy pricks driving around in porches selling whippersnippers in between power meetings with their pasty ,latte drinking , try hard inner city friends .... it never has been . So don't give ya coin to em anymore you naughty little monkeys , if we ignore them maybe they'll go away ... or contract a karmically induced flesh eating disease and die a screaming horrible death .... either way works for me .

There I've said it ... that feels much better .... If I offended you because you are a morally bankrupt fleabay dealer excellent .... I didn't mean to offend anyone else . To everyone that buys from and supports the REAL pitbike industry give yourself a pat on the back ... you are already part of the solution which beats the shit outta bein part of the problem.

Thanx for reading, sorry for ranting , see ya out there Dreadful.:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back