EDC review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mum motovert24,

You should take more notice of what your son posts on this website. All the members on this site gave him a far chance but it eventually got ridiculous.

IMO he should have had an IP ban form the beginning.

I suggest you read the 55 odd page thread if you have not already done so....

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha, great guys, well done.

I am grateful to have such a great Kid, He laughed about the EDC,
" Mum it was all joke "

I DID NOT FIND IT FUNNY.

Dont you guys read the paper or watch the News, How many Kids have been, tormented and teased on the internet, to a tragic outcome.

We are lucky, our Boy tells us about rubbish like this.

What If It Was Your Child???????????????????

Mum motovert24

i see where you are coming from, & as a father myself i would of bashed these little minibike riders if they did it to my kid....

but i would also be watch'n what my young child was doing on the net if i was worried about what was said on the new & in the paper

hi mrs harry

i do agree it is pretty cruel but harry did walk into it with his head held high.
i have spoken to your husband about him and his antics on this site and that is the only reason i let this got so far.
we have had our fun and consider this a light hearted bit of fun that has gone to far.

i will talk to him further at the next wanthaggi ride day

rgds.. coolie

vert 24 show this to ya mum

i like how it takes all this to get the mums attenuation. maybe it wouldn't hurt to keep having a glace at what your son is looking at seriously he spends enough time on here, and if you did that maybe this wouldn't of happened. but the morel of the story is mv24 start reading what people are posting.

i like how it takes all this to get the mums attenuation. maybe it wouldn't hurt to keep having a glace at what your son is looking at seriously he spends enough time on here, and if you did that maybe this wouldn't of happened. but the morel of the story is mv24 start reading what people are posting.

Yes and no. I have an 11 year old.... I know exactly what sites he's on.... but not necessarily what he's posting. You have to give them a bit of freedom and privacy, but also be on top of what they're doing... it's a fine line.

i will never ever forget about this

in the future i will be telling my kids who will be telling there kids ect ect

haha

but honestly as already stated how naieve can you get everyone stated it was bullsh!t but he didnt take any notice oh well

lesson learnt?

nah it seems like a perfect example of parents showing little to no interest in their kids activities until something gets out of hand..
i know if my son had shown me this chip i would of then asked to see the information to back up what he is doing and if i still wasnt sure i would ask someone myself...
gee i wonder if MV24's bike even gets a going over by an adult before he rides it at the track...

item: The One And Only EDC owned and tested by MV24
starting bid: 0.6cent

LMAO!!!

I think its funny that his mum jumped on here and got up everyone! hahaha..

One part I will say Mrs motovert is that..

If you are complaining about your son being bullied or reading in the paper about it happening to kids (myself am a kid) that why can't your son just not come on the forum if he feels he is getting bullied? and if he still wants to know stuff use his big brother called Google which will always point him in the right direction??

Thats what I don't get about people saying that they get bullied on the internet, just don't sign in!!! myspace, msn, forums.. you need to sign in to get bullied! well don't ..

hope to share many more good times with you motovert!

and "say hi to your mum for me!"

MV24 mum put it on ebay and post the link...

Fellow members have shown interest! You might make enough money to cover the ebay add for the vert itself!!!

Yeeew, Stoked!

EDIT: Even if its smashed up in the bin, get it out!!!

Last edited:
cmon mv24 mummy.. you can't be bullied unless you know whats going on, to raise such a clueless kid, what have you's been doing?
It's not like we set out to corner a helpless little kid, it was a personal joke and he walked right into it.

cmon mv24 mummy.. you can't be bullied unless you know whats going on, to raise such a clueless kid, what have you's been doing?
It's not like we set out to corner a helpless little kid, it was a personal joke and he walked right into it.

Enough is enough. No more. Shut your mouth. That is taking it too far. She is just trying to look out for her kid.

Must feel real good picking on a young kid. Real tough guy. We have had our laugh now leave it alone.

Latest posts

Back