enduro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coots and gumvalley are 2 days don't quote me on it terrain mostly natural gully creeks and rocks

i rode my pitty from glengarry to erica through the bush some nasty hills out there :D
my lifan 125 is still running to this day and i am yet to do a topend on it, although it does blow a touch of smoke now. the suspension was the biggest killer for me, stock orion suspension not the greatest for the ride i did. i only did this ride to prove one of my mates wrong :D
2 of us were on pitbikes and the other (chinese bike hater) was on a crf250 he broke down an couldnt finish the ride lol
took us just over 3-4 hours and it was great fun the whole way.
carried the bikes over a few rather deep creeks.
it can be done! dont lose faith!

oh and for any one who is familier with the area's i mentioned will understand just how tough this ride was

dont worry no faith will be lost i kno wat it takes to ride an enduro and no how fragile some chinese bikes are but with proper maintaince and tools everything can be dealt with thinking the GPX 125cc Race Engine will be suffiecent

Well i used to trail ride my pp140, and it lasted.....about 5km and the suspension bearings all blew up
and they wash out on rocks in water very badly

bike so far

let me kno if parts aint worth it or any comments welcome and which bits i should add thanks

DHZ RACING SWINGARM HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM
$99.00

14F/12R Green Billet Hub 14" Front 12" Rear Rim

Tyre: Kenda Carlsbad K772 14" Front 12" Rear Tyre & Tube
- Rim Lock: Rim Lock Set
$309.00

New 2010 GPX 125CC RACE ENGINE, HIGH COMP PISTON, RACE CAM. One of the quickest 125cc Engine on the Market
- Clutch Cable: Braided Clutch Cable 140cc
- Exhaust System: Alloy Big Bore Exhaust Kit/CRF
- Engine Oil: Motul 4T 20W50 Oil
$568.00

White WHITE CRF50 TALL FLAT FOAM SEAT
$45.00

DHZ-07 Heavy Duty Chromolly Twin Tube Cradle Frame, Fits All CRF50 style parts
$169.00

KIT OKO 26MM FlatSlide Carby Kit, 1/8 Throttle, UniFilter,
$165.00

BLACK Heavy Duty Black Chain Guard
$15.00

GPX Moto Minicross Black Label Fork Kit 730mm Complete Kit
$445.00

Petrol Tank Kit, X2/XJR or CRF50/XR50
$38.00

PitsterPro X4R DNM Racing Shock, 290MM
$199.00

Heavy Duty Engine Mount Bolt Set
$20.00

PRO TAPER TUCKER ROCKY SE HANDLE BAR XR50 CRF50
- Pro Taper Grips: ROCKSTAR SINGLE DENSITY

scratch the whole list lol
have you added up the list above... its more than most ready to race bikes, and thats not including all the small sht you've left out...

and i wouldn't be using a crf50 style for what your talking about..

crf70 at least or a linkage bike.. preferably an LXR (only couple hung more than your list and has a factory air box) or a cini which is about same price as your list..

also you probly wouldn't want a revy engine like the gpx125.. you would want lots of torque, so a 175 or modded 155 would be nice..

also your list above has a few incompatible parts... 730mm forks on a crf50 style doesn't match..

but even so, a mini isnt all that good for enduro's.
enduro cross... well thats a different story..

Wow gonna have to have real look into it.
It not about if its good or not I just wana do cause I can might be easier to mod the bike I have new engine prob be start

had bit of a gander seems to be straight swap or close enough anyway
The new Monster 20HP/9500rpm PitsterPro Z175 High Output will drop into just about any frame using CRF 50/70 motor mounts.
New close ratio transmission to make grabbing gears easy with no lag.
The transmission is 4-up manual (N-1-2-3-4) and can start in any gear with the clutch pulled in.

Key Features:
-Close-ratio transmission
-6 Plate clutch with Daytona clutch basket
-Removable oil filter
-New camshaft design with anti-kick back
-Daytona style outer rotor

Bore:63mm

Stroke:56mm

Displacment:175cc

Gears:4 speed ,bottom neutral 4 up shifting

NEW CLOSE RATIO GEAR SET

Ignition: Outer Rotor Kit

have decided to keep frame and most bits of orginal bike i have with some little mods and few adjustents should all go together nicley

PitsterPro X4R DNM Racing Shock, 290MM
$199.00

GPX Moto Minicross Black Label Fork Kit 660mm Complete Kit
$420.00

PRO TAPER TUCKER ROCKY SE HANDLE BAR XR50 CRF50
- Pro Taper Grips: ROCKSTAR SINGLE DENSITY
$99.00

New 20HP PitsterPro z175 HO Engine, 6 Plate HD Clutch, 175CC
$699.00

OKO 26MM FlatSlide Carby Kit, 1/8 Throttle, UniFilter,
$165.00

Last edited:
Might be cheaper but than someone else has that bike I like been different that y um goin to do enduro on it and have a blast might have to get helmet cam catch the action I think

Getting bit off topic I think anyway if any kno if mini can be ridden please let me kno

Dont know why you couldnt dont think theres a rule saying how big your bike must be or what cc's since people ride bikes from 65's to 500cc+ bikes

yeah all the events iv'e been to they just tap the spokes, spin the wheels, twist the throttle, test the brakes and then send you off. so you should be right

Latest posts

Back