Everything I need to say about the Motovert 160 will be written here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol u have to ride it with respect now lol or youl end up in ur ass lol. Goes heeps harder on top of the already quick standard set up. Worth every cent.

Should feel like 2 different bikes...best upgrade.

Should feel like 2 different bikes...best upgrade.

its fantastic modification i highly recommend it . absoultely smashed a 125 2 stroke . which i was happy with cos they a pretty quick.

next mods

184 cc piston an barrel
daytona CDI
change the jets

its fantastic modification i highly recommend it . absoultely smashed a 125 2 stroke . which i was happy with cos they a pretty quick.

next mods

184 cc piston an barrel
daytona CDI
change the jets

Why not change the carby... This thing is begging for a flat slide ;)

Tomorrow the 184 cc piston an barrel go on. an bigger jets. narhhh i got told they go out of tune to easy depending on weather. Dom at motor bike city hasnt got one he uses a makuni 30mm so thats what im usen. im getting a daytona cdi aswell.

specially when theirs only one guy at motorbike city that uses one .all the others run makuni an they race with the makunis aswell an swear by them ? an he said he couldn even really tell the difference ? im not putting u down at all. an ay iv spent 1500$ just on my engine alone so cash is no issue . but i wont waste coin either.

so far

v2 head an cam package. 800 $ fitted
184 cc piston an barrel 350 $ fitted
bigger jets 40 $ fitted

Yeah thought u would be itchin to do it

lol i ride every 2nd or 3rd day . so i dont mess around lol. i just want the work done . iv had my bike maybe 2 months now iv already ridden 35 hrs. havnt had a thing go wrong. sept drowning it in a river , took 15ltrs of engine oil to clean it out . besides that , havnt had 1 thing go wrong . fantastic bike !!!!! they just keep going an going an going

the new barrel for my engine . takes it close to a 190 CC , cannot wait . piston on the right is standard one in the middle is the first step up an the one on the left is my one ! humungo ! getting it done tomorrow with the biggest jet i can get in my carby . its gana go bang
20120605_162756.jpg

20120605_162724.jpg

20120605_162445.jpg

the new barrel an piston ! , the new race head an cam , an jets done in the carbs ! new grips rear tyre, rear pads , a hot tune an where ready to go ,off to the pines again this weekend cant wait !!
DSCN0084.jpg

DSCN0083.jpg

DSCN0081.jpg

DSCN0080-1.jpg

DSCN0079.jpg

Hahaha, awesome man, this bike certainly gets a workout. The engine kit is mad fun, shall go like a rocket now!

Have you considered an OKO30mm or PWK26 carby??

why are they so much better then my makuni 30 mm ? cos everybody at the bike shop runs makunis an they race bikes motard an dirt track.

Hahaha, awesome man, this bike certainly gets a workout. The engine kit is mad fun, shall go like a rocket now!

Have you considered an OKO30mm or PWK26 carby??

Screw the PWK. I'm having heaps of problems with mine. PE FTW!!

^^^ Lol well I am just repeating what everyone else says. As for the OKO 30mm I can speak from personal experience, they really add a punch and a roaring top end in mo...

Latest posts

Back