Everything I need to say about the Motovert 160 will be written here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know all the code crap PE FTW PK@@$@#$@$@#$ lol speak english

That's the model of the carb. lol.

Just buy one from a kwaka dealership.

OKO 30mm would go alright as well.

May just be me but I'm having a heap of problems sorting my jetting out on my PWK.

well sitting on the fuel tank my bike still lifts the front wheel . so im not doing anymore to it lol. i have been told other carbys an saseptable to weather an being hard to tune for all conidtions. dont mess around with somethings that aint broken specially for an 0.000000009 of another ponnie

well sitting on the fuel tank my bike still lifts the front wheel . so im not doing anymore to it lol. i have been told other carbys an saseptable to weather an being hard to tune for all conidtions. dont mess around with somethings that aint broken specially for an 0.000000009 of another ponnie

Not about the ponnies. It's about how smooth the throttle delivery is which makes it easier to ride and control.

It's the best mod you will do on the bike.

+ 1 mm

But up to you, but a well tuned and quality carb will improve response and engine life. Plus just admit, you still wouldn't mind a bit more power ;)

im running a makuni 30 mm . not sure what jets . what eva dom has in his race bike . he said i cant really put any bigger jets in that carb. the bike is just dynamite.

im running a makuni 30 mm . not sure what jets . what eva dom has in his race bike . he said i cant really put any bigger jets in that carb. the bike is just dynamite.

As long as it's running right then good stuff.

I gotta take mine down to Dom this week and see if he can work his magic for me.

You going to come out and race VCM with us on this bad boy? ;)

I have had no troubles jetting and tuning 26mm oko,30mm oko or 28mm pwk.
I have not had an issue with any of them going out of tune.
1Trick I recon if your keen to stick to the makuni thats fine but try a better manifold. The TB manifold will make a huge difference.
Who bored your cases to run that piston??

I have had no troubles jetting and tuning 26mm oko,30mm oko or 28mm pwk.
I have not had an issue with any of them going out of tune.
1Trick I recon if your keen to stick to the makuni thats fine but try a better manifold. The TB manifold will make a huge difference.
Who bored your cases to run that piston??

What jetting you running on your PWK 28mm Damo?

I'm running 38/106 mixture screw 1 and 3/4's out.

lol motorman i had so many more problems with the PE28 then the PWK28 carby, even my dad wanted to destroy the pe even tho i work on my bikes lol

but yeah find a manifold abit better then that one currently on it, some of the fuel evaporates before it gets to the motor. also tb one is a better angle and i had alot of issues once my old manifold with leaks when i got it brand new and continued give me more trouble

Great so I'm screwed each way!! haha

I got a V2, Taky S35 cam, 184 kit, PC pipe.

Looking at your jetting it musn't be far off?

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Latest posts

Back