FEB 07 50 of the month pole (vote here)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vote for the best 50 of the month

• ktmkid

Votes: 20 17.2%
  • sik-pj

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • crazzy #1

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • roost

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • 50_Rider

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • rkfinch23

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • Mason1

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • 50s BRotherhood #1

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • No-Fear

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • fiddy 110

Votes: 9 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bones

Reaction score
Same as last month guys, place your votes here for Feb 07, pole will close 31 JAN.

congratulations go out to Patchy for winning JAN 50 of the month, well done champ!

ktmkid
100_1711.jpg

sik-pj
PC280202.jpg

crazzy #1
DSC00002.jpg

roost
100_1219.jpg

Last edited:
oh im sik of these bots!.... hey i cant believe my bike made it lol!...... i new i should hav cleaned it b4 that photo lol
also well done bones 4 gettin this 50 of the month goin!

Last edited:
Technicality? There is only one 50 in these pix!

Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost!

i dont believe this how could you ppl vote for a stock as a rock shi*tbox terra-moto not a topof the line terra but a crappy krusha. you ppl make me sick. theres some quality bikes to chose from this month like rkfinch`s bike but im not convinced it is his bike,,rkhater swears its his hahaha ohwel whatever i`m not voting

oh and roost`s bike looks so fast i can almost hear it braking from here

what eva dude if your gonna talk shit about other peoples bike keep it to yourself coz we dont wanna hear it.
Peace.

i dont believe this how could you ppl vote for a stock as a rock shi*tbox terra-moto not a topof the line terra but a crappy krusha. you ppl make me sick. theres some quality bikes to chose from this month like rkfinch`s bike but im not convinced it is his bike,,rkhater swears its his hahaha ohwel whatever i`m not voting

The word you are looking for is poo kart

Tera moto bikes are not that good, and look stupid. crash and burn pls

o yeh nice bike me finks i will hav 2 go for da japan bikes rfk how ever you spell ya username im rooten 4 ya

Next fotm can we make it so we can see who voted? thanks..

i dont think thats a good idea as the people that voted for the pike that you would consider "crap / shit / poor etc..." would be ridiculed and insulted as unfortunatly this is the impression you guys have given of yourselves.

im really dissapointed in the harshness that you have showed here. since when did you decide what looked good and what didnt, im sure people would consider your bike to be "shit" but its kept to themselves due to common respect and general politness. as far as im concerned the public and riding community decides what looks good, what doesnt. what is fast and what isnt, let the community speak as i dont want a single "spokes-person" advertising their thoughts on what someone else spent good money on. im sure the terra-moto is a great bike to ride, has good feel and is good in its on right, i follow suit as i dont like the look of the plastics and think it was a poor choice by the company but on the other hand, im sure the owner is more than happy with his purchase so what gives any of you the right to degrade him and others just because you dont like it??

i think those that feel the need to post negative comments about pikes, members of the community etc.. need to have a good look at themselves first, ask yourself "do i really need to make this person feel like shit by telling them i dont approve of their bike? OR should i post something posative like rkfinch23 i love your bike, my votes for you!" i think you will find your standing in the community will greatly improve.

i hope this doesnt come accross as attacking, i just dont like so much negative feeling in the forums i enjoy.

Cheers, Tony.

P.S: best of luck to the entrants.

hey guys i still own the bike...... that is the same bike that has my 19hp 153cc monster motor in it. here is a short video of ME standing with it in MY golf swing simulator in MY building..... rkhater32 is only a hater and needs to be banned for lying... let alone he can only bring bad to the commmunity...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY4vFTZbLME

Last edited:
how does this work??? first i have like 22% now im down to 17%........wtf??????:confused:

Latest posts

Back