FEB 07 50 of the month pole (vote here)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vote for the best 50 of the month

• ktmkid

Votes: 20 17.2%
  • sik-pj

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • crazzy #1

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • roost

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • 50_Rider

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • rkfinch23

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • Mason1

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • 50s BRotherhood #1

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • No-Fear

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • fiddy 110

Votes: 9 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sik-pj man, remove your avatar, its just as useless and off-topic as all the bots in this thread.

good to see we have reached 100 pole votes guys, great to see. make sure you post up your rides in the march 07 50 of the month thread. will be off the hook if she is as sucessful as this one.

keep them votes coming, its a race between KTMKID, Roost and rkfinch23. good luck to you boys.

Cheers, Tony.

just put my bike up on the list.....i havnt spent over like $250 on it (seems like it has to be pimped to the max..and i dont have the $$$ to do that :D) so theres no way i can win..but its there :p

this is beyond a joke now. every second reply is a fake account with more useless explicit shit we dont want here.

sik-pj not that there is anything wrong with the image in any other circumstance but dont forget your one of the members which complained about the bot posts on this site and how it wasnt savoury for the younger kids, yet you contridict yourself with your avatar (being a useless and unsavoury image for the little kids) not that i particularly care by what is and what isnt cencered on the site but you cant have double standards as its not reasonable.

geezus18 good to hear you posted up for the next 50 of the month man, should be a good one with any luck. taking into consideration that this pole has recieved over 100 votes (good work gents but keep em coming) its only an example of whats to come.

Cheers, Tony.

it would be really really nice to have some administrators around... and something in the sign up page to catch the bots out.... it aint that hard!

when you sign up does it have one of those number things where you have to identify the numbers or whatever to sign up ? if it dusnt it shood have one coz this is gettn fkn annoying lol
p.s 100 posts go me

if you look on the bots posts they only have sent 1 or 2 posts.they waste time signing up just to send 1 f***ing post to piss people off.you'd think they had better things 2 do.theyre sad

We should make all new members be voted on before they can post links and photos. ie. After they have asked a certain number of relevant questions and answers regarding MINI BIKES the senior members somehow give a vote of approval to upgrade them so they can post links and photos. Just a thought.

We should make all new members be voted on before they can post links and photos. ie. After they have asked a certain number of relevant questions and answers regarding MINI BIKES the senior members somehow give a vote of approval to upgrade them so they can post links and photos. Just a thought.

should just put one of those wavey graphics with letters and numbers hidden in the back ground on the sign up screen that bots just cant detect therefore they cant sign up with automated scrips like they are now

Latest posts

Back