FEB 07 50 of the month pole (vote here)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vote for the best 50 of the month

• ktmkid

Votes: 20 17.2%
  • sik-pj

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • crazzy #1

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • roost

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • 50_Rider

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • rkfinch23

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • Mason1

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • 50s BRotherhood #1

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • No-Fear

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • fiddy 110

Votes: 9 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's just because it's in % of the number of votes

50_Rider as annoying as it is its not a good idea to be swearing here okay. this goes for all of you, there have been extensive warnings from the admins here that you should not carry on about the bots and swear etc.. as you will wind up in more trouble than its worth AND your doing no good getting all worked up about them. the sensible thing to do is send a pm to one of the moderators informing them of the issue and let them deal with it in due time, as you can see the original spam posts have been removed and this is all due to informing the moderators of the issue and them dealing with it. i do suppose in turn, arent you just spaming about how they keep spaming by posting something with that content?? do you wish to have your name placed into the same "general category" as the spammers OR deal with it rationally by alerting the proper "authorities"?? no offence meant here and if you feel offended i sincerly appoligise but your post is just as useful as the 4 above it, all of which will be deleted in due course. if you see some spam, report it to the moderator of the thread which can be found at the bottom the forums catagory window (eg. bottom of the tech talk window is a moderators section, bottom of the mini chat window is a moderators section etc...) and it will be deleted when they have the time.

back to the main topic, this is looking like a good pole this month, hopefully i can re-submit mine next month for the pole and get some good results as i just got a kitaco oil cooler and high volume oil pump, red barron flywheel cover (soon to be irk cover :D) and red barron dress up kit as well, should look pimp when all done. as i said before, good luck to all, its looking to be an eventful FOTM.

Cheers, Tony.

I am seek for popular program for advertising!

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

hi your gay:D

( if your not a bot then i take that statemnt back, and also stop sying that your new... but if your a bot well...your gay)

it seems the more we talk back to them the more times they post lol

mason1 i like your bike.
i would love a test ride

Latest posts

Back