FEB 07 50 of the month pole (vote here)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vote for the best 50 of the month

• ktmkid

Votes: 20 17.2%
  • sik-pj

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • crazzy #1

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • roost

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • 50_Rider

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • rkfinch23

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • Mason1

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • 50s BRotherhood #1

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • No-Fear

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • fiddy 110

Votes: 9 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i like ur bike mate, but other members on the forum might not like it so yeh.

no the pole isnt rigged mate, some people may like your bike, some may not, just the way it goes but dont feel too bad if you dont win because you have some serious competition here to compete with, i was up there with the top 3 bikes last month, i didnt win but i didnt feel bad about it, just the way it goes, win some, lose some.

Cheers, Tony.

P.S: keep these votes coming lads, would be awesome to have 100 pole votes before the end of the month.

rkfinches bike is obviously alot better than any other here. That thing is a beast. If it dosent win u are all blind.

mate i know your new here but stick to the topic at hand, topic at had being about minibike / 50 of the month. make a new thread in general chat if you have to tell us about all this.

in answer to your post no i havn't heard anything about it.

That Z50 should win easy up as i am sure that all of us would love to have it in the garage along with our CHINA. GO 50s BRotherhood.

Tst eq

Hello,
Sorry, this is my test the internet ; moderate: please remove this topic. Sorry for your time.
Good luck!
<a href=" http://pioneerrr.blogspot.com/">this test</a>

Latest posts

Back