FORT LYTTON Club Days 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dirt m8. thanks bretto for that. when the pitty is done i will definately come for a ride. sounds like fun

sorry for the double post. but i wanna know if they are using some of the land that the big bike track was on? i was just looking at seduce's bike for sale and the track in the background looks wayy different?

is the track stlill open??

do they have a website?

i wanna go for a ride on the track maybe this weekend haha

hey guys, when is the opening hours on sunday (tomorrow) could you please tell us!!

1 more question do you have to have persific ridding gear to ride there of course a helmet but motocross pants jersey boots can some jeans a jumper and shoes be ok...

pretty sure race day is sunday( they are 2nd sunday of the month)and satday they usually do maintance to track so think its closed sat?
Just hav to come race on sunday!!haha
BBBRRRRAAAAPPPPPPP)_

race wtf...

i might come out for a watch..... bring mum along for her mothers day pressie hahahahah that will go down well

anyone on here heading out there tomoz ??? i will be attending but just to watch at this stage.. will be in my hilux or misses swift

Latest posts

Back