Forum errors.. List and vent here..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost every time i open a thread or post it comes up with. "404 error something something"
and not sure if this is me or not but have to refresh every 2-5 minutes?

I'm getting some of them errors too but on the other hand all the errors I used to get seem to be fixed so im going to call it a push ;)

yeah after i post i just go back to "forum" and my message was posted no biggy atm

yer i just got 4 trying to get to this thread i also had trouble signing in last night

im sure MM will be on to it tomorrow

i just got this at the top of the page:

Warning: include_once(includes/VBSEO_VB_CONFIG) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/minis/public_html/vbseo.php on line 17

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/VBSEO_VB_CONFIG' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/minis/public_html/vbseo.php on line 17

i just got this at the top of the page:

Warning: include_once(includes/VBSEO_VB_CONFIG) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/minis/public_html/vbseo.php on line 17

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/VBSEO_VB_CONFIG' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/minis/public_html/vbseo.php on line 17

That would be the final error before fixing everything. Everything seems to be working now. Let me know if you see anymore errors. :)

hey,
i am having a couple of problems with this site.

* For some pics the white box and a red X comes up.
* when i log in it still comes up with the log in box, then when i click on a thread it says im logged in

im not to fussed about the second one as it's not really enoying, the first one is though.

cheers

vipes ;)

I agree FMX.

I was certain the whole Avatar thing was real and I have been waiting for those big happy blue guys to show up.

I had some funny mushrooms on a pizza some years ago and I saw some big blue people.

Probably a lot healthier to watch the movie and hope you see them.

Dont give up.

Logic

Can you show me a thread where this is happening/where the images are showing as "X"

Or take a screen shot.

hey,
i am having a couple of problems with this site.

* For some pics the white box and a red X comes up.
* when i log in it still comes up with the log in box, then when i click on a thread it says im logged in

im not to fussed about the second one as it's not really enoying, the first one is though.

cheers

vipes ;)

Can you show me which threads this is happening in and/or do a screen shot?

I see the "red X" in the little white box when im using MR at work due to the internext blocker/restrictions so you may need to check your internet security settings.

Not sure about your prob troy? mabye something similar to the above?

Like this?

aefc36eb.jpg

I keep getting server cannot be found messages when I type miniriders address into my browser.

Chat box has been screwing up for me as well. All other sites seem to be about right.

Logic.

Latest posts

Back