Forum errors.. List and vent here..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should have all been fixed on Friday after we were having DB issues.

Please let me know if they are not.

We are currently looking at a big Vbulleting upgrade which will hopefully solve a few of these niggling issues.

yeah i can verify some problems still exist.

chat box freezes
some pages load blank

seems like a bandwidth issue cause i also think the site is loading slower..

yeah i can verify some problems still exist.

chat box freezes
some pages load blank

seems like a bandwidth issue cause i also think the site is loading slower..

Well we just got a new server a few months ago and that sped things up a heap. Might be bandwidth related but I thought we had a pretty good link.

Chatbox has always frozen. It's a crappy version of it. That will be upgraded and repaired with the site overhaul.

I have experienced a few blank pages as well. Reckon that' VBulleting related. Should go away with the upgrade.

It's just very costly for upgrades but hopefully by the end of the year we can get this happening.

yeah chat box had been running really well for me for the past months but then the other day it all went down hill..

lets hope the next update pulls some bugs out

i just tried to post in the ban thread and got this

Activity: 60%
Activity: 60% Activity: 60% Activity: 60%
Ranking Shop ]]> 1285198999 HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 23:43:20 GMT Server: Apache X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.9 Cache-Control: private Pragma: private X-UA-Compatible: IE=7 Content-Encoding: gzip Content-Length: 18186 Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=99 Connection: Keep-Alive Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 ‹������ÿå}{wÛF²çßÑ9ùæ!yF|‹”D[Êêe[3–*HJ|³3sy@$‘�€’™9³_l¿ÜþªºñAðálfîdl“`£»ººººÞýê«Ë?ß^‰‘7‹ÛÏß]_ˆR¹Zýؼ¨V/.Ž}¸y'ê•šxp4Ë5=Ó¶´qµzõ¾$J#Ï›vªÕçççÊs³b;ÃêÃ]õõU§—ÕDzy³¢{zéT¼â?MÆ–{’ÑMýøøX¾]ºéœ”ÆžScÍž” ‹ß74ÿL OðÞ´lü:3ŸNJ¶å–W~˜O’èËo'%ÏøäUiÌ—¢?Ò×ðN®ï?”ŽZÇåzITý®,mbœ”††e8šgcÌ ‡§óÙxlx¦%š•£J-õΣ1¶ݼ21-SôÌGc_]ùY>šžúÝÿ„Ÿ1_~˜A7ܾcNi"ƒÜ`;S7W˜®ðF†°*ñpO&¦çº âŠíÌ&ô·8›¹X”±‰*ˆ~Ç®gOÅt¬õ¹¥Ð¬9?5ŒGÓ ÓÂÉF£ *gÏ×—ÑFƒê—;ÿËœLmÇ3g¼WêM‡Dc56V•a*×ëƒþf”kø_»B@¼xùåÎ+ù3¨dlZÂ1Æ'%~Á†WJMe䃓E£I€4Ë£î¿:iIj*†C7A˜„ž®>¹š}Ú_•ËŦ*_ŒLÓûr§ ¸+[ˆ~¹óEOë?{féñõ`0ÐŒ6Z1ÕtëÞGÓOô½º7œŽ¨O? ×›ºøº^£ÿðã¿Ð·9цFoæy œnûöØF/_7zô_l ôÈaª¾m~k_Tìö:ýëš¿aÃá߉‰ÕæOs—ZiÔL>õL˜‹18¢‘Ò°ø“ŒŒ=µ§³iwjö£“SÈHµ†N]gزcG^G$;}6-Ý~ÎéèÿšóaÜ|M¨áO z�’n>åt’Æ*ª6ö²ç^À¡†€tè½ÄЦ5]�Ñ—;¼@ Ÿ5Ÿ¸b„AOø£þ奛9.Ñ‘n ´ÙØ£G„�DyÚÈžhôÐ~2œÁØ~©ë†% ª\Ænòw;±*f¹Ñ þ‹ö¤É§%á:ýÄ6ŸÏÌêcØeÝž”'°›ä÷Ê/þ®?ÅHÜ?Æ\g N–Ñ'–\ ?–qÖ¬1„ÏDž4GÜ_Ýß_xÿãÝ;q"J%`F>½øñîúá燽zO?ÔG-œÔà”åæAí V×µA¿}|Ô8¨õÚGý~³uxXkëG‡zïдëšî÷u}óæòú®{s}A=1‡p«Ï’W'¦Û÷[>õººéj½±ÑÕ~Ñ>¡õ”ÎïkËÛ+ÕJû¢^#V* µrëâ3< †c»§×@a9„½N k–Ùg¡¥W’¦îA4© m{8†äΓÙ7Ü ŽûêP›€3Wåo]õ†¤ó¡ áÀâÍ}Wöq¦ëgú½a¹Æ½¨VžÎzåƒÆqë¨utÔcžqnÚÂ"Ý@ ™MîÀÜ ó _[ƒ|^^t¦')pk ÊÃUíµ®µgŽ5t»3*ß÷ˆkýxV>88ÞÊϦî:|”EþÐ1%Ï¿²;Õú,sᤋ>–°”ºRG*Æöö*ØæAc_Ô^ˆÕÄ;kS8ºçOüc 5–Õ¨àëžØb€ÂðÏpŠ tJGþPÀÙÂo‘?iD€ÄRRøW 9áŸ|˜¿(OìßÊj déò"Dÿ H6ñ©éÿIS#!”Š"J„@ñ4ÚªTç´ét FÇ2‰ãº†ŠŸHÜ>)±&ziB#uÔ߉[(ÀòókÖMïîïÅkÈÉ%!5(híÔý¸2M¿çТ‘ÒŒ!É™ƒyù š| ¯ÿzÿø«mN›Më/wõ·ã ˺7~¸?üpþ×oñjÖ/·Ožg ¬ëÙa®&Å£ÁÌbyK<õ´®æyZÔŸØó�/hC±óOH–SÃúÈ’ùÞnÄDB6�‡5u:®+ڌ垚nŸ¸#ûYvIÁs¿óNvÅŸ¡OË~÷ÅÁQm_4kvvþµ“u¿§ËÑ[wÆÆ(ìàüfÿUU¾ ù@ÙSz¶>ÇTI uÜ…9�F‡DÿÙ¢Ú3è3úN§P¤uˆïâ•&¤QÖ…^ mx§¹§N ÅÁv�öwRª×jßb ñXíxþ‘¾+öÇßa·Z»&9¤çPŸºÿ© v!ÖÂsW�íÌÉP n !tlíÊ/Óa) (è½�=ÑL_2R… ±çc©?Ö\X¿fÔȸÒh&›¶ÑÉß>¡ù732;/ò¼6!‚±ð )q؇§–cbdÿ†ºÊh*òZ¿…d`iOìlŒ¿Æfat¿…´ Qƒ—Vz“9DüÕøûÕ–¬ÄÛ@ÄÎñ ýS6À'¹Ì54§?ŠP‹|@›„Ö‡hí°wR:(I£3ÃJcéôžß ɇöv•„þ.±ƒÊÐå‚zbô$édÙš>õ¸#Çš.h~/ý~ýÅË`5_U#ˆeCU�s‘ ÑŸLÝ.x—ñ‰Peüq¸tzEÿ,X¹ök c*Òéë³¼�ÛØÏPƒEÕ™ó«§oä—Ô Û˜ÂóÈp ÏîÍæ¥Óô™8àùlþYÓtGžéggþÇbU¿Ç¿'O½f—Õ˜.¾}?ÝðÉÌŽÑ'°ýaæˆ73œ/¤¾¸©%3¬º†¥O@Õè@â æäÙ£¯Ty[Kv

plus a shite load more of it

Yeah I have seen that happen a few times. It's a random thing though. Just refresh and it should be fine.

Really hoping the site upgrade will solve a lot of these niggling issues.

where is quick links?
and
whats the easiest way to see all the threads you have posted in?

thanks

Im getting double posts when using "quick reply", but when i use "post reply" its fine and only posting once?

Anyone else?

Im getting double posts when using "quick reply", but when i use "post reply" its fine and only posting once?

Anyone else?

Ha ha ha ... Don't worry about your weight or what you look like mate ... just live , be happy , and enjoy life ... Fook it I say ... At least you can take a joke :action-smiley-035:

Getting this alot when posting...

errormsg.jpg

Was happening before the mod changes came in Sean. Some days worse than others PS: today is one of them days..lol

Latest posts

Back