Forum errors.. List and vent here..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I have been pushing for is a ''Recent posts'' or ''posts in last 24 hours'' button. Sometimes I can only log in for 10-15 minutes to have a quick browse of the forums so I dont get a chance to read all the new posts. Then when I log back in an hour or two later they are no longer under the new posts heading. That means I have to look through each forum section individually if I want to catch up on everything that Ive missed which can a bit time consuming. Its just an unnecessary hassle so now if I miss any posts I just dont bother searching through the whole site to keep up to date with everything because sometimes I just dont have the time.

now that is an awsome idea, i too sometimes dont get to stay logged on long enough to check out all that i was interested in reading.

Last edited:
if you use firefox (if ya don't you suck :p) just go recent posts, click on each thread with the middle mouse button, so each thread is in a tab, then when you log off all the threads you didn't read are still open and will stay there til next time you log on.

but yea a last 24 hours button would be sweet, I hate missing a bunch of threads.

Ok it is really pissing me off now, something is seriously wrong with the site. Drops out all the time, can't open threads etc.

LOOK AT IT WEB ADMINS FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok it is really pissing me off now, something is seriously wrong with the site. Drops out all the time, can't open threads etc.

LOOK AT IT WEB ADMINS FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

getting the same problems first time its ever happened to me, real pain in the arse

if you use firefox (if ya don't you suck :p) just go recent posts, click on each thread with the middle mouse button, so each thread is in a tab, then when you log off all the threads you didn't read are still open and will stay there til next time you log on.

but yea a last 24 hours button would be sweet, I hate missing a bunch of threads.

That defeats the purpose of having a user friendly site. We shouldnt need to have 10 different pages/tabs open at one time just so we dont lose them. It still doesnt help if you log on using different computers or even from a phone throughout the day. Would be a lot easier and a lot more user friendly if we just had one button to click where all the recent posts are kept for a minimum of 24 hours. Also Rip mate you can do the tab thing in explorer as well :p

As for the other problems people are experiencing I havnt been on in a couple days so I havnt had any of them problems yet but I hope I havnt spoken too soon.

i keep getting a page of text like programing or something come up when i reply
this is what im getting please explain
wtf.jpg

is the gallery working for others its not for me

alright time for an update i recon

over the last 24hrs MR has gone 4 times for about 10 minutes each time...
and usually goes down every night at approx the same time.

also every time you post it either takes you to advanced post or takes you to a crazy white page.
this happens regardless if its yr first post for the day or 10th..

also i have been taken to a page after posting that says if you have voted blah blah blah..

id say 1 out of 30 posts goes thru properly...

are admins aware of these issue, is anything being done about them?
i thought the whole idea of moving to an Aussie host was to clean the forum errors up...

oh one other issue i get is in chat box... you'll be chatting away then suddenly chat box will go completely blank until you refresh the page... this is a different issue to where you have to manually refresh the page to see new posts in chat...

**edit**
ill add to tht the forum has been at times seriously slow to load pages...
not sure if it the add's on here or wat but i have had my line checked and it isnt from tht...
all other sites load normally

Last edited:
i have not seen any of these issues in my end.... maybe being WA i will get them in 3 years from now lol

but sometimes it does not load first try

yes, yes, yes, i get that same as sean! and yep i allways go to the white page with all the codes, or the one saying wait 29 seconds to repost or what ever it is

WHat windows are you guys running? i had those problems when i had a dodgy old computer with windows 2000

Latest posts

Back