Forum errors.. List and vent here..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay what's happening?

I know that we have had a server change but it seems like the newposts section gets refreashed and they're all gone. Also chat box is farking up on us????

Use of an anagram in full caps (eg, ROFL) is corrected to lower case when posted on its own...

Use of an anagram in full caps (eg, ROFL) is corrected to lower case when posted on its own...

Well that's going to involve some investigation and looking through pages of settings.

Will give it a go. Otherwise, might just be one of those things. ;)

Well that's going to involve some investigation and looking through pages of settings.

Will give it a go. Otherwise, might just be one of those things. ;)

Just tested it. Doesn't do it for me? Leaves it uppercase.

Just worked fine for me. Was thinking it had something to do with the exclamation mark at the end or it was linked into the smiley code somewhere but nope.

Tried Capslock? haha

Hmmm, it comes up fine in the text box, as soon as I post it de-capitalises it :p

Perhaps it's my 10char method, will try it with some other text in there, perhaps it doesn't like it because I only have cap letters... Yep, removing the spaced period results in it working fine. Will bear that in mind unless you feel like adding the exclusions for common acronyms :)

Last edited:
Hmmm, it comes up fine in the text box, as soon as I post it de-capitalises it :p

Perhaps it's my 10char method, will try it with some other text in there, perhaps it doesn't like it because I only have cap letters... Yep, removing the spaced period results in it working fine. Will bear that in mind unless you feel like adding the exclusions for common acronyms :)

It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Can't find where to set it.

Think it might be in the too hard basket mate. Sorry.

All good, at least I know what caused it and can avoid it in the future. Thanks for having a look :)

Some of us members are having problems with the forum. Mine consist of:
- Reloading pages comes up blank (white page)
- Reloading pages then coming up with a message saying "database error"
- Chabox disappearing when page is reloaded
- Getting randomly logged out automaticly.

These are what is affecting myself and a few other people at the moment. Just wondering if you could shed some light on this?

Some of us members are having problems with the forum. Mine consist of:
- Reloading pages comes up blank (white page)
- Reloading pages then coming up with a message saying "database error"
- Chabox disappearing when page is reloaded
- Getting randomly logged out automaticly.

These are what is affecting myself and a few other people at the moment. Just wondering if you could shed some light on this?

i have all the same problems.

Latest posts

Back