Forum errors.. List and vent here..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is more of account issue, i log on and it says i have have logged on then it returns to the page i was on and i try an post a reply and it tells me im not logged on... it takes about 5 times of entering my user and password before it finally logs me in

Last edited:
mine is more of account issue, i log on and it says i have have logged on then it returns to the page i was on and i try an post a reply and it tells me im not logged onl... it takes about 5 times of entering my user and password before it finally logs me in

Haven't heard that one before. What browser are you using?

Sounds like a cookie issue to me.

Had it done a couple of times.. I log in and it says I havn't but as soon as I click on a thread I'm logged in.

same problem it is just random though,u log in then goes to home page then u click on a thread and it comes up u have not signed in

Avatar isn't working in top left hand corner.. I thought it was just me untill MF mentioned it..

No biggy but was just to let you knowski..

mine is more of account issue, i log on and it says i have have logged on then it returns to the page i was on and i try an post a reply and it tells me im not logged on... it takes about 5 times of entering my user and password before it finally logs me in

Im getting this as well, plus keep logging me in and out after like 10 mins of not using mr.

Profile Avatar isnt working..

yeah, profile avatar in top left hand corner isn't working and when i log in it says im not intill i click on a thread. ;)

so, the same hehe :D

true lads avatars not working in the upper left corner on the fpage.... no biggy

Maybe make it compulsory to put the little state icon when posting in classifieds? Only a few have them but I think it would make things easier so people don't have to go through every thread only to see it's in a different state.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I have exactly 10 posts and can't put up a wanted ad. Maybe I need >10 posts? I guess I'll find out after posting this :p

EDIT: Nope :( I really need to try and find a replacement folding brake lever tonight/tomorrow. Was loading the bikes up and the ****ing thing snapped on me :(

Hey Guys,

I just had to restore the database from 2am (its now 9am in Sydney) because of the idiots who are working on the forum. (vbSEO).

I apologise for any inconvience caused.

Regards,
MiniRiders

get a pop up when i come on MR saying i have a PM. Then another comes up and asks me if i want to open in a new window, i accept, but it doesnt open. Have to go back through my avtar and open it there.

Windows 7 and chrome.

get a pop up when i come on MR saying i have a PM. Then another comes up and asks me if i want to open in a new window, i accept, but it doesnt open. Have to go back through my avtar and open it there.

Windows 7 and chrome.

built in popup blocker will do that

not sure if anyone else is experiencing it but site was down for at least an hr just now and has been slowly getting worse over the last couple of weeks..

Latest posts

Back