Forum errors.. List and vent here..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, good eye Terry..

the pitpro link the cool sites section on the left is bad and the second last link in there goes to pitster pro too

i HATE the advert in the bottom left corner. Why should we have to apply an ad. blocker to view miniriders comfortably without adverts being thrust in our face. They arent relevent to the site at all and are plain annoying. I vote ditch em. Even if they do bring in a dollar or two. Id almost go as far as to say thay make us look like a sell out to the meebo mob or whoever that ghey arse toolbar thingo is thru.

once that pop is closed it should not appear everytime we switch to another page :mmph:

I have forwarded everything on to Mitch to take a look.

Unfortunately your on your own with Photobucket fat booth Terry. haha ;)

I have removed Meebo, that thing was such a peice of junk. Hopefully this fixes everything. Its actually a breach of contract for them to be putting popups on our site.

Thanks for the update guys and let me know if you see more of it.

:mod:
I have removed Meebo, that thing was such a peice of junk. Hopefully this fixes everything. Its actually a breach of contract for them to be putting popups on our site.

Thanks for the update guys and let me know if you see more of it.

Been online 10mins now.....yet to see a pop up! :D

Awesome. Glad we got it sorted.

Can't say I'm sad to see the last of that meebo bar. lol

The braless skinny chick, straddling a bicycle, in the ad that's some times in the lower left, makes my groin tingle.

And, the blog stuff on the right is STILL laced with non-letter characters.

its not a real issue more just why is it some times when i type a capital o it turns into the smiley o thingy?

its not a real issue more just why is it some times when i type a capital o it turns into the smiley o thingy?

Cause when you typed "WANTED" you put a : at the end BUT didnt leave a space.

WANTED:O

WANTED: O

Follow me?

Not sure who else is experiencing this, but the site for me is running really slow. My internet is still well fast and all other sites connect easy as.
Pages are really slow to load, chat box always freezes and some pages, especially the home page don;t load at all.

Let us know if your having the same or similar problems

Not sure who else is experiencing this, but the site for me is running really slow. My internet is still well fast and all other sites connect easy as.
Pages are really slow to load, chat box always freezes and some pages, especially the home page don;t load at all.

Let us know if your having the same or similar problems

+1 my mouse is bunky as fook on MR. Stutters and what not. Fine on all other tabs i have open.
Chat wont load, every few hits of F5 if im lucky.

FIX IT NICK OR IM LEAVING! :banplease:

+1 my mouse is bunky as fook on MR. Stutters and what not. Fine on all other tabs i have open.
Chat wont load, every few hits of F5 if im lucky.

FIX IT NICK OR IM LEAVING! :banplease:

Bye bye homo. Don't let the door smack ya in the butt on your way out. ;)

The server is about to **** itself. Well past it's used by date. Mitch has ordered another. Hopefully will be installed in the next week or so.

Unfortunately we just have to put up with it till then.

Bye bye homo. Don't let the door smack ya in the butt on your way out. ;)

The server is about to **** itself. Well past it's used by date. Mitch has ordered another. Hopefully will be installed in the next week or so.

Unfortunately we just have to put up with it till then.

Hope so because its so slow, and doesnt respond half the time. never mind the 3 attempts at writing a msg in chat box then give up and not post it in the end

Latest posts

Back