FOTM Nov-Dec V2.0 ENTRIES ONLY

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought your bike looked familar i saw you at gwando on saturday! and you also added me on myspce....so how did you end up going?

My crf88 stocka

Crf50 2007

Motor modification

TB 88kit.
TB piston.
TB barrel.
TB race cam.
TB 20mm carbie.
TB air filter.
TB rev box.
TB high volume oil pump.
TB Manuel clutch.
Polished case’s and motor (has to be in sun) for you to notice the top of the motor.

ROLLER:

Stock crf frame:

Painted mounts (kinda hard to notice) again angle of pic.
Kenda front tire.
Rear rim no brand (while my honda is getting painted hub and laced with HD spokes).
Flat seat.
Pro taper BMX bar kit.
TB leavers.
Copy pro circuit pipe.
heavy duty Gold chain.

I have done all the work myself seance I brought this bike brand new in 07, just a little thing I have done my self, the pipe I brought from DHZ yes its a fake pro circuit made for a 140, I cut it down soo it dosnt stick out of the back as much and it also has made a far bit of a performance different and sounds really nice!!! and i also did the 88kit ect. anyway thats my bike... happy voting :)

PB020343.jpg

Last edited:
^should put a pic in ayee... lol ahhh sorry bout the size lol didnt relies it was soo big :S

z50 j1 1974

SPECS

Engine:
Lifan 125 port & polish

Paint:
Mica Green

Mods:
+10 Alloy Swingarm
10 inch rims 3.5
OkO26mm carbie
custom seat
takegawa shocks
disk brake front end
conti twist rubber 120/70
yoshi undersling pipe
led blinkers, tail light
12v converted
road rego

25102009314.jpg

25102009324.jpg

you have no ideas how glad I am to see this new selection process, some of the bikes entered in the past are just an absolute joke and uses up spot that could have been for decent bikes that actually have a chance at winning.

and if any bike gets a whole heap of votes from new members with no posts it should be disqualified for cheating. now that there's an awsome prize up for grabs cheating WILL happen.

we have basicly the same bike milfboy, ex the china rear wheel lol
^^^You should add him on myspace.... ba ha ha ha
you have no ideas how glad I am to see this new selection process, some of the bikes entered in the past are just an absolute joke and uses up spot that could have been for decent bikes that actually have a chance at winning.

and if any bike gets a whole heap of votes from new members with no posts it should be disqualified for cheating. now that there's an awsome prize up for grabs cheating WILL happen.

Yeah that was the general consensus DVDrip... it's also why we make the voting poll visible to mods, so we can keep an eye on voting, and see if anyone is cheating... :)

we have basicly the same bike milfboy, ex the china rear wheel lol

you must have siqq bike than... :) haha tommy is postin my spoke this week soo next week my bike will be minus china rim to!!! altho its held up real good i had to lend it to a mate cause he had a flat and it didnt brake... soo

2008 motovert 125 fx racing special edition

bikes148.jpg

can't deside which one
bikes150.jpg

2009 jialing 125
NGK spark plug
NGK spark plug lead
motovert billet
throttle (stock),brake lever( stock) ,clucth lever,red motovert pro hubs,gear shifter
14" and 12" 7075 matte black rims
mojo footpegs (stock)
honda cr80 lever
protaper bars (stock)
renhal kelvar double compond grips
motovert 44mm exhaust (stock)
innova tyres
SFR chain
SOBE one ind kit
grippy one ind seat cover (stock motovert seat foam)
new brake discs
uni fliter
dnm peformance shock
HD spokes

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back