FOTM Nov-Dec V2.0 ENTRIES ONLY

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i recon mv24s bike would look sik with a new seat like a dhz seat, and bars moved back a bit.

Image088.jpg

Image091.jpg

DSCN1656.jpg

DSCN1659.jpg

DHZ K1 Alloy bike.
2 pics are of when it had the lifan 140 in it only a week ago.
155z engine
Billet alloy everything, not even kidding the longer you look at it the more you discover.
Billet frame and swingarm.
KLX Style.

Last edited:
blurry pics = fail

MV24 your bike looks good but you gotta get them bars straight, the fact that it's got a blown engine doesn't help your cause tho

My Rebuilded Atomik Reign 150

- GPX 150cc engine
- Molkt 26mm Carby
- High rev Racing CDI
- CNC Oil cooler
- Red NGK coil
- Outer rotor kit
- Dual stage Air filter
- DHZ 32mm Big Bore exhaust
- Heavy duty adjustable rear shock with DNM 1000lbs spring
- Renthal Dual Compound grips
- Renthal Bars
- Rockstar Energy Drink graphics
- CNC ASV copies brake and clutch levers
- NGK spark plug
- 1/4 turn throttle
- Genuine RK Chain
- New resprayed Met Silver Swingarm
- Resprayed kx110 frame matte black
- Custom alluminium 'rocksar' logo on tank & Few red alloy bling added..:)

PIC_0020.jpg

My150cc.jpg

Cheers, hope an atomik makes the final cut :D,
shes worth it ;)

Last edited:
^^^^See???? Turd polish works awesome on Atomiks!!! Like i've said, gay bikes, great build platforms. :D Nice work mate.

nah its not "SOLD", my best mate has kept it to fix it, so we can both go riding together, once he does fix it his said he will give me whatever he has left out of his 1600 or so he had (probs 800?, this is why i want another bike, that money will make us both happy so i can do another build or whatever :)

cheers thump, i hope she gets in :) if she wins it will go on to and behalf of my mate
i know the rockstar kit is the downside but i got that like a year ago and thats when very little people had them and i first got the bike.

haha yeah it was, but the buyer called me up when he bidded on it and asked me what needed to be done, wasnt happy with it (from the start you could tell from his tone aha) and told me to withdraw his bid and the item, did not send 2nd chance offer and then my mate wanted her, i thought i was never gonna get what i wanted for it

also got silly c***s asking where i was and what was wrong with it like 10000 times! Re: LOOK AT THE EFFING DESCRIPTION!! and time wasters like: Will you post to melbourne? Re: Sorry no postage, as in description, Re: I will give you $400 posted to melbourne. Re: "slaps head"- no reply.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back