Foxico Superdirt 125cc 2006

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stop ass kissin pascal geez lol

Last edited:
ass kissing, lol, im making a joke dumass daniel.
yeh, i will make a vid, im not slow! those guys ar FUCKIN FAST!!! as soon as they are out of a corner even if they hav a sharp corner ahead they give it full throttle and well, i was like blinded ridin behind them, lol, so much damn dust! lol

yeh, our video cam is like, lost, lol. hang on, mi phone has a video cam but it isn't a very high quality, i will get dad to get some footage of me next week, u will never say im slow agn! lol

wat was the joke??

Last edited:
was wat a joke, me losing mi video cam??
be more specific mi friend,

Last edited:
u asked me if something was a joke??
ah just let it go

u where sucking up to trashthumpy bad after he called ur biek a piece of shit

i would never touch an ass that had touched an mxb! lol

no, i was making a joke, ur just like mi mum's inlores or how ever u spell it, u hav no sense of humour!

mi bike is bad, but still not as bad as the mxb man!

my mxb is way better than that pos the only good thing about ur bike is the engine thats it

all ppl hav sed on this threads is how shit they are im not saying my bikes teh bst but its better than that

wat makes ur bike better, i got betta graphics, engine, suspension, frame, forks, urs is a cheap ebay bike man!

Pascal face it mate, your bike is like a rice cracker. You touch it and it cracks in two. I wouldnt go over a speed hump on your hunk of shit, the back wheel will lock up and the engine will fall out.

why don't u open a bike review on the mxb then, the only reason ppl bagg it cos the guy who opened the thread screwed up his bike! do u think any1 of those ppl that wrote bad comments hav ridden a superdirt, besides, its not about the bike, its the rider, and i could whoop u man!

Latest posts

Back