Foxico Superdirt 125cc 2006

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
benox, hav u ever even seen a superdirt in real life and ridden it??

ive got a better shock, airfilter, carby....list goes on ur bike is an ebay bike too

wat makes ur bike better, i got betta graphics, engine, suspension, frame, forks, urs is a cheap ebay bike man!

Umm, Daniel actually has ALOT more mods and better parts than you do. Your piece of shit has shitty forks, shit frame, shit suspension OH WAIT YOUR BIG MOD IS A ALLOY FUEL CAP.. HERO!!

i dotn think he would wanna see one in real life lol and dont think theer safe to ride

mi dad was riding it today, about 90kgs, taking it rlly hard as he is used to a much bigger bike, jumping it, doing burnouts, monos, everything, nothing happened, the bike is in the same sort of condition as when it came out of the box, all that has happened is the stand fell off cos i didn't tighten it! after 5 months, riding no less than about 2 times a week

no the bike listed on ebay is a different one with a shitty lifan!

the only thing i can complain about are the forks, they are still fine, but after riding mi mates fully modded xr100 today they feel bad (in comparison)

hahahahahaha ur a shit rider in that pic of u at the track ur liek sitting in teh middle with ur foot down great riding :rolleyes:

Why is this thread still going? I thought you may have commited suicide when you realised how much of a piece of poo your bike is.

Last edited:
i got a perfectly fine carby and shock!
dad won't let me spend much on mi bike cos he says every cent i spend on this means the less i hav 2 spend on mi next bike!
i am fully into modding things up, if dad let me spend away with all mi $$$ the bike would be one sweet thing but instread i didn't waste mi money so i can get a quality jap bike that won't fall apart!

dude id ratehr n mxb then ur bike anyday esspcialy all the shit ive herd bout 27's.. muy bike is not completely fuked but tis realibale more then that, and my bike goes better than what people say. it will fall apart 1 month later ur engine wil lbreak your frame will snap. look at it 6months later still goin.

thats cos mi lil bro was struggling with the camera man, i got a few other photos that they were all blurry when i was movin and all the dust behind me looked shit

Haha, SUPERLEMON 125CC POO MACHINE! Dude, dont bag ANYONES bike, becuase your bike absolutely sucks dick, like i've seen city hookers that dont suck as much as your bike, You cant compare your bike to a xr100, it just cant happen, And sorry to say but if you spent $1,000+ on your bike it would still look like something that came from my ass, Haha hero.

mxb 125, i am the exact same as u, heard the same shit about mxbs and mi bike is reliable! zongshen engine? i thought the mxb had a ducar?

hahahahahahaha looks liek you got owned pascal

franky u shit, u hacked in2 mi account the other day and changed mi signature u basturd!! lol, the guy with the xr100 said mi bike was good, he wanted 2 ride it more and more, i said he could ride his xr100 agn but he said he still wanted 2 ride mi 125

Reliable? Mate, MXB's may be bad qaulity, but least when i sit on it i dont have to worry about the rear shock support breaking and the shock lodging up my recktom, Thankyou.

Lol, Were you near a cliff top? I would of wanted to ride it too, Can anyone guess why?

here comes the asss kissing agen sucking up to franky

Yeh well theres plenty of my ass to go around, I dont mind it.

EDIT: HA if we chopped up benox's ass thered be enough to end world hunger! ( hes fat )

Latest posts

Back