Foxico Superdirt 125cc 2006

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u have to ride urs 2 times a week cause if u ride it to much it would fall apart

lol, the superdirt can hold 2 times mi weight, that is the recommended shit, they under-estimate so if the shock breaks they blame u 4 it

So thats why ben didnt buy one HAHA I JUST MADE A FAT JOKE,

THATS RIGHT FIRE CRUTCH ( ben has red hair )

BEN DOESNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CRABS CAUSE THE FIRE IN HIS PANTS BURNS THEM OFF!

lol, i didn't get one word of that but oh well franky

i failed at life, hmmmmm, is that why i am the fuckin youngest pilot in australia!!???

is that why i am the youngest person ever 2 pass an aviation axam at 11 (last year) designed for ppl over 18??

is that why i dont give two shits?

Franky I actually have brown hair, idiot LOL.

pascal is just being a smartass n getting help from his dad with this post to help goiing on with this arguement... as you can see he cod not come up with words like that.

ok lets start a vote thing a comment counts as a vote so lets start wat would u rather pascals pos or my mxb 1 2 3 GO lol

yeh u can, u just can't go solo till ur 16,
i hav flown planes over 100 times, to be honest, its way more fun than dirtbike riding, especially doin aerobatics! u won't find any dirtbike in the world that costed more than our plane! that proves, i wasn't being a tightass, i was lookin for an average bike to learn on and all u guys do is INSULT, i could hav started off with a ktm if i wanted, but i thought i would stack heaps (which i havn't) so i got a cheap bike!

Latest posts

Back